Page 31 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1121232425262728293031323334353637383941 ... LastLast

Thread: Turknelli M4 is HERE AT LAST!!!! TAC 12 BY Trigger wholesale!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GUB View Post
    Actually on the contact link that Simon provided they do ask for make, model and serial #
    But it is not pertinent to all inquires. If they ask i will provide.
    “... and they who cried: “Appease, Appease!” are hanged by men they tried to please.”

Quote Originally Posted by JeffMan View Post
    Wolf300H&H

The rotating bolt doesn’t have more then a little spring tension forward.

Can you see your bolt cam into the the locking recesses?

What ammo were you shooting?

Lots of semi auto shotguns don’t like low brass loads.
    Ok that's fine then. Pretty sure ya. The bolt is camming into recess

Guess see what I can find. Oh I got some Remington stuff in my truck I think

I'm shooting bulk Challenger buckshot and slugs - slug box does say low recoil

Hmmm. Ya tried Winchester heavy game load , Remington slugger and Remington 00 buck that definatley had some kick

Nope. No racking back or cycling.

Quote Originally Posted by wolf300H&H View Post
    Hmmm. Ya tried Winchester heavy game load , Remington slugger and Remington 00 buck that definatley had some kick

Nope. No racking back or cycling.
    do your gas pistols move freely when you tip the muzzle up and down?

i assume you can cycle your bolt manually, does it feel like it moves freely when you do that or does it feel like it is binding up?
    “... and they who cried: “Appease, Appease!” are hanged by men they tried to please.”

In for later.

Quote Originally Posted by NeonGreen View Post
    do your gas pistols move freely when you tip the muzzle up and down?

i assume you can cycle your bolt manually, does it feel like it moves freely when you do that or does it feel like it is binding up?
    No they do not move freely.

And cycling the action seems pretty good. No binding

No they do not move freely.

And cycling the action seems pretty good. No binding
    hmmm, the pistons should move back and forth on their own when you tip the muzzle up and down/shake it like your in an action movie and running a pump action one handed

i would disassemble the gas system and see if there is anything going on in there

one more possibility may be the hand guard retaining plate, the thing that holds your handguards at the receiver end, might be loose. when you have the gun disassembled you will see a ring on the outside of your magazine tube right where the tube threads into the receiver. that ring holds the retaining plate in place, if it has backed off the plate can move, perhaps it is causing the pistons to bind up, thats just a wild shot in the dark though. first take your gas system apart and see if there isn't anything funny going on in there

Copy that neon. Will do asap when back inside. Just doing a combat patrol around farm (cardio walk with battle rifle - you know in case 17 coyotes charge at me )

Copy that neon. Will do asap when back inside. Just doing a combat patrol around farm (cardio walk with battle rifle - you know in case 17 coyotes charge at me )
    those coyotes are crafty, watch for an ambush!

Ya no yotes dumb enough to x my path today

Ok ya still no luck.

I think that plate thing was binding the gas system , like you said they move now freely , and now I can lock it all into place easier too , still doesn't cycle. I've put a light at each end of barrel to see if I can see light coming into the gas system thing. No dice. Wonder if it's plugged ? Kinda hard to get to but I'll go run some break clean thru. Then reassemble.

The gas system rods don't seem fussy on positions, just drop in right ? And screw on plugs