Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: ++The SEMI-AUTO NR BULLPUP 12GA NO SHOOTER SHOULD BE WITHOUT++

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Juster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by J_f_oko View Post
    If I had to find a gripe, and it’s a relatively small one, the charging handle is way too small.
    Aye.

Quote Originally Posted by xdmer View Post
    ^ Great to hear, I noticed the very small and high charging handle - not so good for several optic mounts, but wont be an issue for my typical holosun setup.
    Hadn't thought of that, although I probably won't use an optic, and my TRS-25 should still be OK.
    Instead of being troubled by what is really evil, people make a big fuss over what is merely conventionally evil. -Diogenes

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by J_f_oko View Post
    Got my hands on it last night. Fit and finish seem good, everything fits together nice and solid. Maybe too solid, the barrel was incredibly difficult to remove, the locating tang is too snug, nothing a little filing/polishing can’t fix. Other than that takedown is very easy, can actually field strip it with no tools which is what I was looking for and what the spectre was lacking. If I had to find a gripe, and it’s a relatively small one, the charging handle is way too small. Looks/feels like something you’d find on a .22. May have to machine a new one.

All in all I like the feel, but I am a fan of bullpups, and I am much happier with the takedown. I’ll have to source a few more mags and put some rounds through it, but first impressions are good. I can try to answer any specific questions if anybody still has any.
    Thank-you for the business and the detailed review!

We are working on enlarged bolt handles, the manufacturer said they will be ready as an optional accessory for next shipment
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

I found that wrapping rubber bands around the handle fixed most of the discomfort. Heat shrink tubing might work too. But I had 3D printed cocking handles for another Turkish semi shotty from a CGN member, so I thought I'd try my hand at a a cylinder with a hole in the middle.
    Edit: The British L1A1 FAL folding lever would be ideal here, that was a great design.
    You need to cycle the action a fair bit to looser her up, so some form of DIY bolt lever enhancement helps. This thing has Swiss watch tolerances.I really like this gun, great for the money.

A couple of basic spare parts to buy such as firing pin and extractor would be nice.
    Last edited by Juster; 02-21-2020 at 02:56 AM.
    Instead of being troubled by what is really evil, people make a big fuss over what is merely conventionally evil. -Diogenes

Almost out! Just a few left!
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Is the bottom half all plastic?

Manufacturer said we could do left handed model, but we'd need to order 200x minimum
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Yes the bottom half is polymer shell, but it feels solid. I’m not going to shock or torture test it but unless you plan to severely abuse the gun I don’t foresee any issues. Also, dont know if it’s been mentioned yet but the mag base has a pic rail slot in it with a spring loaded lock, it can be used as a fore grip if you invert the mag. Looks a bit odd but actually is quite comfortable.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deathrawt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    Manufacturer said we could do left handed model, but we'd need to order 200x minimum
    Would they be able to offer an extended butplate as an optional accessory?
    That might be all that's needed for us leftys or maybe some type of shell deflector that clips on somehow

Quote Originally Posted by Deathrawt View Post
    Would they be able to offer an extended butplate as an optional accessory?
    That might be all that's needed for us leftys or maybe some type of shell deflector that clips on somehow

Not tested, I have to get the bolts.

Last edited by GTNgo; 04-02-2020 at 11:13 PM.