++The SEMI-AUTO NR BULLPUP 12GA NO SHOOTER SHOULD BE WITHOUT++

With mag fed shotguns, the mag is a week spot. Anyone to report on feed and if mag fits other brands. Those 2 are the key questions
If it can use the mags I already own, it will be "take my money". So +1.

Edit: A photo of the HG-105 mag lips would be great.
Edit#2: Found photo on website.
Edit#3: Money taken.
Edit#4: Out for delivery. I should cerakote it in lime green and yellow, with a "Super Soaker" decal.

Last edited:
Does anybody know how to get the bolt and bolt carrier back in? Edit: Done, see below:

Very nice gun, and comes with a smart rectangular nylon carrying case. No problems with my existing mags, although I haven't fired it yet. It feels light. Everything is on the tight-fitting side, which is good. Sights are a bit wobbly, but useable. Front grip works well. The trigger is heavy, otherwise fine. Cocking lever stiff.
Picatanny rail on mag base. Edit: lube and dry cycling help the trigger and cocking. The cocking lever pushes out to change handedness.
Jn6yGAU.jpg

Last edited:
Does anybody know how to get the bolt and bolt carrier back in? Edit: Done, see below:

Very nice gun, and comes with a smart rectangular nylon carrying case. No problems with my existing mags, although I haven't fired it yet. It feels light. Everything is on the tight-fitting side, which is good. Sights are a bit wobbly, but useable. Front grip works well. The trigger is heavy, otherwise fine. Cocking lever stiff.
Picatanny rail on mag base.
Jn6yGAU.jpg

Lets see you shooting it now

Picatanny rail on mag base. Edit: lube and dry cycling help the trigger and cocking. The cocking lever pushes out to change handedness.
Jn6yGAU.jpg

Thanks for the review!

Probably easier and faster to learn how to shoot right handed then wait for the lefty version of this Turkish made gun..... :)

Still wondering about magazine compatibility though?

Back
Top Bottom