Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: ++The SEMI-AUTO NR BULLPUP 12GA NO SHOOTER SHOULD BE WITHOUT++

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathrawt View Post
    Was able to shoot a couple mags through it quick. I used the mag it came with and challenger #9 target loads
    Rifle functioned perfectly it cycled the rounds good and I'm happy to say that the casings ejected at the 1 to 2 o'clock position and I never ate any of them
    No gasses or nothing blowing in my face either so I can say IMO the rifle is good for leftys!
    One quick note, I put a few more mags through and I tried to change my head position closer and I did catch a casing off the bottom lip, if you position yourself at the rear of the cheek rest it’s ok so I guess it’s not totally left friendly but a lefty can shoot it if you watch your head positioning
    What would help is extending the rear stock somehow, one of those slip on recoil pads would most likely do it
    Thanks for the business and the review!
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Quote Originally Posted by xdmer View Post
    Tactical Imports, any info to share on the field strip of this - searching online didn't turn anything up.
    Takedown is pretty straightforward, just undo the front nut, flip the takedown lever and then everything pulls out the front. Handguard, barrel, bolt etc.
    Last edited by Tactical Imports; 02-15-2020 at 08:49 PM.
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    Takedown is pretty straightforward, just undo the front nut, flip the takedown lever and then everything pulls out the front. Handguard, barrel, bolt etc.
    Travis Kay
    Proverbs 4:27
    http://www.traviskay.ca [laughably dated]
    http://linkedin.com/in/kaytravis

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deathrawt's Avatar
    Is the takedown lever supposed to do anything other then move the feed ramp down and out of the way?
    The rifle I have I can strip it down whether the feed ramp is up or down
    Seems strange that that’s all the takedown lever appears to do or am I missing something?

Is the takedown lever supposed to do anything other then move the feed ramp down and out of the way?
    The rifle I have I can strip it down whether the feed ramp is up or down
    Seems strange that that’s all the takedown lever appears to do or am I missing something?
    Interesting, perhaps the take-down lever is just to make things easier
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Thanks J_F_oko.

Always leaving the left handed fellaz behind ...... Would love to add a bullpup to the collection if it wouldn't hit me in the face everytime.
    Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Insane1_247 View Post
    Always leaving the left handed fellaz behind ...... Would love to add a bullpup to the collection if it wouldn't hit me in the face everytime.
    Just asked the manufacturer today, fingers crossed they can make!
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Got my hands on it last night. Fit and finish seem good, everything fits together nice and solid. Maybe too solid, the barrel was incredibly difficult to remove, the locating tang is too snug, nothing a little filing/polishing can’t fix. Other than that takedown is very easy, can actually field strip it with no tools which is what I was looking for and what the spectre was lacking. If I had to find a gripe, and it’s a relatively small one, the charging handle is way too small. Looks/feels like something you’d find on a .22. May have to machine a new one.

All in all I like the feel, but I am a fan of bullpups, and I am much happier with the takedown. I’ll have to source a few more mags and put some rounds through it, but first impressions are good. I can try to answer any specific questions if anybody still has any.

^ Great to hear, I noticed the very small and high charging handle - not so good for several optic mounts, but wont be an issue for my typical holosun setup.
    Travis Kay
    Proverbs 4:27
    http://www.traviskay.ca [laughably dated]
    http://linkedin.com/in/kaytravis