Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Liberal Party Is Going To Ban Assault Weapons

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Milanczar's Avatar
    Cabin boy aboard the New England whaler Pequod
    Trudeau also said twice that "Provinces and Territories" along with Municipalities have the power to place a ban.

Later he just said municipalities but it is in the transcript as part of his announcement.

That would make Liberal and NDP provinces automatic and any Conservative province once they lose power.

Donate to your local CPC candidate.

You get a tax refund for your dollar. The CPC needs to win or we are toast.
    The path to my fixed purpose is laid with iron rails, whereon my soul is grooved to run.
    - Moby Dick, Herman Melville

CGN Ultra frequent flyer phillyblt's Avatar
    Knowledge is power. I hate to say it but people that don't understand guns and gun laws and the stuff we've had to do to get our licences, Are scared by guns. Its our job as a community to teach them and show them there's nothing wrong with guns in the hands of legal

licenced gun owners. I know people need jobs and compensation for there time, but if we made all firearms classes free for people, that would give us another chance at teaching the unknowledgeable. It would also up our numbers as a community. Then the CFO can

decide if there worthy. I know there's probably some holes in this idea but its just an idea. Ive never voted in my life. This year I will. I hate what's happening out there, so hopefully my vote will make a difference, And yours.
    Don't miss... I won't...

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by SpectreBallistics View Post
    Respectfully, no. It's always time to make our voices heard, and sending letters to candidates is one medium for doing that.

Respectfully, it is time to push this into the public forum. We need YOUR support to do that.

Business Member SpectreBallistics's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianSummers View Post
    Respectfully, it is time to push this into the public forum. We need YOUR support to do that.
    You always have our support when promoting the shooting sports.

pretty sure municipalities already had legal right to restrict firearms types but just never was given a federal govt handout of cash $ to help,,,this seems to be blackfaces point...
    Dear Justin...I'm from BC...a few years ago your Dad gave us the finger, we would like to give it back...

"SUCK MY FAT ONE YOU CHEAP DIMESTORE HOOD"

Business Member SpectreBallistics's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wannabe View Post
    pretty sure municipalities already had legal right to restrict firearms types but just never was given a federal govt handout of cash $ to help,,,this seems to be blackfaces point...
    They could not issue a business licenses and prevent stores and ranges from being build. However, they can't restrict you from owning them.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ShawnC6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VinnyQC View Post
    What kind of information do you need? How long will you keep your handguns if a municipal bylaws fines you 500$/day per handgun? And do you really think an AR pistol would not be banned if AR rifles are? If so you're terribly naive.

The writing is on the wall: if the liberals win and that thing passes, it's the end of everything that is currently a restricted firearm, and possibly everything semi-automatic. You will be left with pump shotguns and bolt action, and that's just what they'll go after in round 2.
    I think the liberals are dumb enough to not properly write AR pistols into the law.

And how would a city know what restricted firearms I own?

CGN frequent flyer
    When parliament was prorogued Trudeau should not be referred to as the Prime Minister of Canada. He is the leader of the Liberal party (or Jack A s s, Has sh!t for Brains) but not the Prime Minister.
    America last
    America can never be great again until...
    Dream revolver Ruger 0456
    Pass on pre-orders

I hate to say it but, I don’t like the government. I hunt to survive.

I wish everybody stop using the word Assault when it comes to firearms. Let's call them sporting target rifle or something like that. Assault rifle gets stupid liberals all excited.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast