Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The Liberal Party Is Going To Ban Assault Weapons

Quote Originally Posted by extrasauce View Post
    Bloody hell man, that is downright terrifying! It's hard to believe that this is even real and is actually happening. The libs CANNOT be allowed to form government this fall or it will be the end for all of us

MUST VOTE CPC!!
    dont forget about grandpa's bolt action 22 with a tubular mag that hold more than 10 rounds ! https://images.app.goo.gl/sPAj6e88VaG3P6Hs6

Remember years back when they started doing up the list of what is and what isn't restricted / prohibited? Groups of people walked around looking at pictures and descriptions of different guns. Anything with a black stock and / or a pistol grip was toast, yet the same gun with a wooden stock was ok, didn't look as scary. (Valmet) How many look alike 22's are out there just waiting for the hit? (AP 74, looks like a AR15, bad gun!) Bottom line fellows, if the Libs get back in we are in serious trouble. Get out there, talk to friends, family, anyone who will give you 2 minutes of time. Our survival depends on it.
    The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.
    -H. L. Mencken

I seem to have misplaced many guns they call "assault rifles" I guess they won't be buying much from me.
    Give me liberty or give me death

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234