Page 105 of 205 FirstFirst ... 8595979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113115125 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 2045

Thread: Trudeau's Gun Ban and Buy Back

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpjack View Post
    Blackface JT's name turns up on pedophile Jeffery Epstein's Lolita Express flight manifestos... to Little St. James Island... along side other well known names like Charles Windsor, Prince Andrew and many more.

Monster's, all of them.

https://twitter.com/zerohedge/status...16501104795648

https://twitter.com/ParmarLisa/statu...70241186779150
    Whenever you have any public figure who pushes the establishment agenda so completely its safe to assume they have a control file on him/her/ze/zim
    All items shipped by canada post expedited with tracking and $100 insurance included.
    Insurance above $100 coverage is on the buyer.
    I'll need to see your PAL for firearms,ammo.

Quote Originally Posted by auracle View Post
    Whenever you have any public figure who pushes the establishment agenda so completely its safe to assume they have a control file on him/her/ze/zim
    Exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by willy11 View Post
    Not sure if it’s been brought up, but a buyback would be crazy expensive. Say there’s a million ar 15 style rifles in Canada that are registered. And if these guns are bought back at a price if 1500$, that’s 1.5 BILLION In tax payers dollars that have to be used to support this program. Don’t you think 1.5 BILLION could be used to, I dunno, hire more prosecutors or police officers??? I don’t think that Liberal supporters are even thinking about this.
    Unfortunately there are only about 75000 AR’s on Canada, owned by only 40000 people...
    They can easily piss off 40000 people (ban their guns) while the rest of the 37,371,047 people in the country couldn’t care less... In fact, most of them would applaud and cheer them on!

75000 x 1500= 112,500,000 ... $112 million is nothing to a liberal Government!!

What a messed up Country of morons.
    Last edited by SQUAREHEAD1; 10-10-2019 at 12:07 AM. Reason: math issues!!

You're missing a zero there bud. Not that they'll be giving anybody $1500.

Quote Originally Posted by at-at View Post
    You're missing a zero there bud. Not that they'll be giving anybody $1500.
    Ya, Math was always my nemesis...and you make a great point, they’re not going to be giving $1500 for AR’s!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Not sure if it’s been brought up, but a buyback would be crazy expensive. Say there’s a million ar 15 style rifles in Canada that are registered. And if these guns are bought back at a price if 1500$, that’s 1.5 BILLION In tax payers dollars that have to be used to support this program. Don’t you think 1.5 BILLION could be used to, I dunno, hire more prosecutors or police officers??? I don’t think that Liberal supporters are even thinking about this.
    You are right that liberal supporters arent thinking about how much anything will cost or how they will afford it.

And they dont have to because the budget will balance itself.

Ps. There are 75k ARs and the liberals estimate only 250k rifles that meet their assault style cardboard drink box water bottle sort of thing weapons definition.
    Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is sort of an advance auction sale of stolen goods. HL Mencken. 1919.

On the 21st lets vote with our guns and make JT a minority
    The industry will take a hit from stores to ranges
    I sold everything to Mike from Canmore if anyone wants to know

Don’t you think 1.5 BILLION could be used to, I dunno, hire more prosecutors or police officers??? I don’t think that Liberal supporters are even thinking about this.
    And that’s where the conservatives go wrong. We don’t need more cops and harsher penalties, we have to dig into the causes of crime, youth development, social issues, poor immigration, poverty. The hardest and most expensive solution is to stop crime before it starts but it’s the only effective way. Drives me nuts the Libs and conservatives always bicker over meaningless, reactionary “solutions”.

Quote Originally Posted by Armed Hippie View Post
    And that’s where the conservatives go wrong. We don’t need more cops and harsher penalties, we have to dig into the causes of crime, youth development, social issues, poor immigration, poverty. The hardest and most expensive solution is to stop crime before it starts but it’s the only effective way. Drives me nuts the Libs and conservatives always bicker over meaningless, reactionary “solutions”.
    this guy gets it

Quote Originally Posted by Armed Hippie View Post
    Right. People say the government doesn’t understand gun control but you advocate for them to address all these other social issues in a society with such divided perspectives and an unwillingness to compromise.