Page 108 of 205 FirstFirst ... 8898100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115116118128 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 2045

Thread: Trudeau's Gun Ban and Buy Back

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_1982 View Post
    338canada.com shows the Libs take a dive after yesterday and the Cons pick up steam. Still predicting a Liberal Minority at 57% odds though.
    They're predicting 57.9% odds for liberal, and out of those 57.9%, 26.8% is majority, 31.1% is minority.
    41.5% odd of conservatice win, 10.6% majority and 30.9% minority.

In other words, the chances for a minority are pretty high, but even then, a 168 seats minority can be massively different from a 145-155 seats minority.

There's a small possibility (0.6%) of a tie. Now that would be entertaining.

Get out there and vote Conservative, everybody. Tell your friends, family, pets, anyone you run into to do so as well.

I'm voting tonight

Looking forward to voting in the advance polls tonight!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rajczak_kashka's Avatar
    Read a good book called “ The Libranos” today. Get a copy and read it.... voted PC today as soon as advanced polls opened here in B.C. bye bye Turdoo

I am voting tomorrow. Also advocated for other 20-30 people to go for CPC. Not just for pro-gun; but I think Liberals will have us in the hole should there actually be a global recession in the next 5 years.

The "red communists" a.k.a. liberals and their sheeple are so brain washed to the point where when presented real science and facts they kind of hear it, acknowledge it for a brief second and instantly go back to their trance like mind state where the only truth is the one preached to them by their red communist leaders. Example; me: Hey, what do you think of this mass scale semi-auto rifle and handgun ban in Canada? Reds: " who needs a people killing machine gun like AR-15 with 200 rds before reloading? Me: Did you know that full auto rifles have been prohibited in Canada for a long time, and current sporting AR-15's hold only 5rds after which reloading is needed, and that only vetted citizens with proper licences can buy one?
    Reds: ' Oh ok, but who needs such a rifle in Canada or a handgun (with confused look in their eyes) ?
    This is such a dangerous group of people devoid of any reason within or common sense.
    Is there even a way of exchanging facts or common sense conversation with brain washed communists who appear to be in some kind of trance like state?
    How to make a difference in fight against the communists?
    1. Vote for CPC 2. Join CCFR and CSSA (not NFA ) 3. Write letters to your Member of Parliament 4. Continue to be upstanding citizen

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rangebob's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_1982 View Post
    338canada.com shows the Libs take a dive after yesterday and the Cons pick up steam. Still predicting a Liberal Minority at 57% odds though.
    Angus Reid and Dart now have the Liberals under 30% support.

Angus
    CPC - 34
    LIB - 29
    NDP - 17
    Green - 9
    Bloc - 7
    PPC - 3
    -- http://angusreid.org/election-2019-post-english-debate/

Dart
    CPC 33
    Libs 28
    NDP 20
    -- https://torontosun.com/opinion/colum...-from-liberals

Libs having anything under 32% is a chance of a Conservative Majority. (still a long shot)
    One eye to the past. One eye to the future. The wisest course.

"They" also said H. Clinton had a 100% chance of winning... right up to the end... and the end of turdos govt is what we need
    Infowars.com
    thesurvivalpodcast.com
    If you have a problem, and you think someone else is going to fix it for you; you actually have two problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Boombb View Post
    "They" also said H. Clinton had a 100% chance of winning... right up to the end... and the end of turdos govt is what we need
    That’s a fact and hopefully the Turd is flushed.

Wife and I were at the polling station this morning and I took off of my “Make Trudeau a Drama Teacher Again “ hat before going in and promptly put it back on after voting. Been wearing that hat constantly for the last 2 months.
    The most asinine quote in Canadian history;
    A “fringe minority” in truckers convoy with “unacceptable views” “don’t represent Canadians”