Page 110 of 205 FirstFirst ... 90100102103104105106107108109110111112113114115116117118120130 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 2045

Thread: Trudeau's Gun Ban and Buy Back

Great video by the National Post: https://nationalpost.com/opinion/ste...you-had-enough

Quote Originally Posted by anton520b View Post
    The idea isn't bad at all, we'll consider this along many other "solutions" which depends on the voting outcome. After the results are announced we will need serious brain power here, like CameronSS, or JeffMan and few other to come up with best course of action so that we do things in unity and some kind of coordination (as long as we act within confines of the law), and make liberals take pain killers for their increasingly strong headaches
    I agree, an organized and legal aporoach is in order (if required) . I think if we are able to hand in lowers only (cement or not) that might be the best approach. I realize owning a bunch of parts that are useless isnt ideal, but gives us a future fighting chance to repeal the law much like the long gun registry. Maybe its a pipe dream but... Id rather not give up entirely. And my vote was cast yesterday. Im all open to creative ideas and look forward to getting input from the community. I have a bad back and look forward to seeing the RCMP carry off my 100lb pail of lower receiver knowing someone is gonna have to smash it out with extreme effort to destroy it.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Pail, bend rebar into a U, loop inside of mag well, cement it in with serial number exposed. Beautiful idea.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

I worked at a gun store and this is what I told many concerned customers , just hand in the receivers , remember THEY made the law on what constitutes the gun you can still sell parts to U.S. customers , I do like the idea of a concrete pill !

Biggest problem is the Q-bekers still love the guy !

Maybe someone with more knowledge on the process can chime in here, but if i disassemble my ar down to a stripped lower for cleaning lets say, and decide not to reassemble it, what's the process to change the status? Does one simply call the CFO or is there paperwork / documentation / proof needed? Do they send me a new registration certificate?

Quote Originally Posted by doobiej View Post
    I agree, an organized and legal aporoach is in order (if required) . I think if we are able to hand in lowers only (cement or not) that might be the best approach. I realize owning a bunch of parts that are useless isnt ideal, but gives us a future fighting chance to repeal the law much like the long gun registry. Maybe its a pipe dream but... Id rather not give up entirely. And my vote was cast yesterday. Im all open to creative ideas and look forward to getting input from the community. I have a bad back and look forward to seeing the RCMP carry off my 100lb pail of lower receiver knowing someone is gonna have to smash it out with extreme effort to destroy it.
    Once the trigger is pulled on the banning no future government will take the chance and repeal it. Just as the Conservatives wouldn't restore SAP's to allow prohib to used at the range during their 10 years of power. Also keep in mind you could very well be slapped with an obstruction of justice charge by putting a lower in cement.
    Send Lawyers, Guns and Money

We're not the public service of Canada, we're not just another department. We are the Canadian Forces, and our job is to be able to kill people.
    - Jul 2005
    - Gen Hillier, Chief of the Defence Staff

كافر

I have a similar question? If my AR and my Handguns are listed on my registration card as a complete firearm with barrel length in the descriptions, doesn’t that mean u have to turn in the whole registered item not just a serialized part???? So would it be better to strip the complete rifle then call the cfo to switch it classification to a restricted frame part so they only get the lower?

CGN Regular
    The law says you only have to call if a modification puts the fire arm into a higher classification .
    Non-restrict , restricted , prohib .

A stripped lower is still an AR15. The rest is just accessories. You will probably only get some pocket change for the lower any ways.
    Yes I know I need to get a spell csech
    I love this land, but my country has fallen.

STOPnTIME photos