Page 118 of 205 FirstFirst ... 98108110111112113114115116117118119120121122123124125126128138 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 2045

Thread: Trudeau's Gun Ban and Buy Back

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Helka View Post
    You can call them 2 days before the deadline to turn them in. They can’t deny your request to reclassify as a lower. Even if they did, again nothing stopping you from selling off the parts. Just because your FRT states you have a full rifle doesn’t mean you can’t sell off the parts. So long as you tell them.
    To paraphrase a line from the movie Crash,

"people will turn in whole guns because they didn't see it coming, and were not prepared. Some of these people, might be sitting on their couch, watching a live in the making documentary about gun seizures, when they get the knock on the door, and even still they won't be prepared."

When the police get there, it will be too late. The will not let you strip your gun in front of them just to have over the receiver. Most people don't even that the tools to strip a long gun nor the knowledge to strip their semis down to the bone.

I personally don't think the LIberals will ever successfully create the legislation to enact a ban, let alone spend the real money to enforce it. But if they do, I will be prepared.
    Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is sort of an advance auction sale of stolen goods. HL Mencken. 1919.

Quote Originally Posted by MAGAKAG View Post
    ^^^ you could be right or not. Maybe maxime is only here to take votes to better serve the left ? Or not
    Maybe sheer will pass massive pro gun laws and cut immigration ? Or not

None the less only a cpc majority will stop Justin’s gun theft.

Fellas be excited for we are going to win a majority on the 21st !!!
    You make a good point but the unfortunate fact is a Conservative government will only slow down the merry go round, another election and who knows what will come out of it. Being in the shooting sports for forty years it has been a never ending spiral of restrictions and laws, which for the most part are never rescinded. We protested on Ottawa against C68 which at the time thought might bring change, to no avail.

BANNED
    No dear sir, this election is the most important election of our lives! We choose to either be free or slaves this election, Mr sheer is truly on our side. We will win this election and mr sheer will not disappoint us (do not listen to the dividers) be excited my friends. He is playing strategic chess and is many steps ahead of his opponents.

My area has been CPC for along time, I have been CPC my whole adult life. I have volunteered for them for years. And I can say only one thing-My vote is PPC, I am sick of the fxxxing bull####. I went from 100k a year to 12k thanks to a fall at work, I have a team of health care workers helping me get my life back after a industrial accident, also have to hire a team of lawyers to fight WorkSafe, My Insurance provider and my Union who has done nothing for me , ev erything to screw me. I have spent the last 5yrs of my life in the SYSTEM! CPP pays me 12k per year!and the GOVERNMENT still taxes me? I had better tax returns making 100k ! I am in the fight of my life-NOW my country has gone to ####! If every CPC voted PPC we would save CANADA!PERIOD! YOU WANT MY BIBLE? YOU WANT MY GUN?...come get em!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 762GreatCanadian View Post
    WARNING WARNING WARNING People wake up. We got word of UN troops in Mexico, reports have them helping the invaders at the southern border of the California/Mexico border. Un has hired confiscation troops to take American guns. California had major power outages, they also have just banned ham radio! Why would they get rid of ham radios? They are pushing to ban all military style weapons- The Globalists are on the offensive -California invasion? Trump kicked China out of the Cali port too. wake up sleepers. Wake up CANADA. Libtards and Lincons ,NPD sellouts,GREEN joke for the unwoke, PPC will be the only one to take on the UN/ Paris accord …….research, research. PPC is you -average Canadians who are sick of government , do your research people, dig dig dig, our country is counting on us our GOD is with us. Pray for Canada. Churches around BC are gathering to pray for Canada, was at one last week! Angels are stirring the hearts of man, we need to fight!
    Quote Originally Posted by 762GreatCanadian View Post
    My area has been CPC for along time, I have been CPC my whole adult life. I have volunteered for them for years. And I can say only one thing-My vote is PPC, I am sick of the fxxxing bull####. I went from 100k a year to 12k thanks to a fall at work, I have a team of health care workers helping me get my life back after a industrial accident, also have to hire a team of lawyers to fight WorkSafe, My Insurance provider and my Union who has done nothing for me , ev erything to screw me. I have spent the last 5yrs of my life in the SYSTEM! CPP pays me 12k per year!and the GOVERNMENT still taxes me? I had better tax returns making 100k ! I am in the fight of my life-NOW my country has gone to ####! If every CPC voted PPC we would save CANADA!PERIOD! YOU WANT MY BIBLE? YOU WANT MY GUN?...come get em!!!

Nobody believes you. Let's see, joined last month ... 0 feedback ... a few crazy posts ... You read as a caricature of what some liberal kid believes firearms owners are like. Either that or you are seriously mentally ill. You are a troll and a shill. Go away.

It's always amusing when some of these enlightened and 'woke' liberals think that firearms owners are just a bunch of dumb fudds.
    This is the kind of thinking we are up against:

Full Thread: https://imgur.com/a/y7RARBC

Still at only one post. Guess he deleted the previous troll bait post.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Milanczar's Avatar
    Cabin boy aboard the New England whaler Pequod
    Liberals are getting uber desperate.
    The path to my fixed purpose is laid with iron rails, whereon my soul is grooved to run.
    - Moby Dick, Herman Melville

It's not even good trolling. I mean, he's kind of on to something with the vote PCC ... but his execution is just poor.
    This is the kind of thinking we are up against:

Full Thread: https://imgur.com/a/y7RARBC

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirty-30 View Post
    Nobody believes you. Let's see, joined last month ... 0 feedback ... a few crazy posts ... You read as a caricature of what some liberal kid believes firearms owners are like. Either that or you are seriously mentally ill. You are a troll and a shill. Go away.

It's always amusing when some of these enlightened and 'woke' liberals think that firearms owners are just a bunch of dumb fudds.
    Not my place to chime in here, but is it ever...

Technically, looking at posts over time, he's got you beat by a mile.

I look at you with 79 posts in almost a decade, and then bro below with 22 since '14, and I don't really see much difference between any of you guys, haha!

Glad you're all here of course, but let's just keep things in perspective, eh .

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Milanczar's Avatar
    Cabin boy aboard the New England whaler Pequod
    Of course its usually a tag team affair.......
    The path to my fixed purpose is laid with iron rails, whereon my soul is grooved to run.
    - Moby Dick, Herman Melville