Page 11 of 205 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192131 ... LastLast

Thread: Trudeau's Gun Ban and Buy Back

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianSummers View Post
    A QUESTION TO ALL GUN STORES ON THIS WEBSITE.

What are you doing to help fight the Liberal Tyranny ; what can we do to help??

Are there any companies organizing anything specific in Vancouver?
    If this passes, every gun store in the country is in deep doodoo. The RPALs might be only 4% of all PALs, but I don't think the average hunter owns 10+ guns and buys ammos by the case. Lots of hunters will shoot 1-3 rounds per year. A good afternoon at the range is >1000 rounds.

If this thing passes, the industry will be decimated. Period.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FreedomIsn'tFree's Avatar
    The Turd says "We will start a buy back program for guns that were legally purchased". They don't want gang bangers guns, or illegal gun just the legally purchased one. What a @#$% joke!!
    It's better to have questions you can't answer, then answers you can't question.
    When you have no property rights, YOU ARE THE PROPERTY!
    WEXIT, IPSC, CCFR.

Uber Super GunNutz
    Best plan, IMO, is to get billboards up and TV commercials in tightly contested ridings.

Facts matter, and the average Canadian is not exposed to the facts.
    "He who dares not offend, cannot be honest."
    - Thomas Paine

"Oppression maketh a wise man mad"

Just wrote the lib candidate in my riding; curious to see if her or any of her cronies have the cajones to respond. What a joke our country has become.
    Velox Versutus Vigilans

NRA

Quote Originally Posted by VinnyQC View Post
    If this passes, every gun store in the country is in deep doodoo. The RPALs might be only 4% of all PALs, but I don't think the average hunter owns 10+ guns and buys ammos by the case. Lots of hunters will shoot 1-3 rounds per year. A good afternoon at the range is >1000 rounds.

If this thing passes, the industry will be decimated. Period.
    Same here.

Five times this year already, I've shot over 1,000 rounds in a day. A bunch of times just under. I spend a friggin' fortune on this hobby.

Hunters spend once on their rig, and then stop. Sports shooters never stop spending.
    "Canadians, in this fateful hour, I command you and I trust you to fight as you have ever fought with all your strength, with all your determination, with all your tranquil courage." Sir Arthur William Currie

CGN Ultra frequent flyer merlin1's Avatar
    Where's all the wads that said liberal minority wouldn't be that bad. Wow. What a sht show
    guns don't belong in cities---they belong in each and every home

CGN frequent flyer
    Going out to buy several NR rifles in various calibers along with some semi auto shotguns.
    They will never get registered or found. And the day I need or want them I will have them.

The only thing JIHADI JUSTIN is buying is votes.

Thankfully I can already produce all my own ammo and everything else I will need.
    I’ll never give up my freedoms they better be coming with force to take them.

Anyone here from London ON and want to try and organize a rally at City Hall or Victoria Park to "protest" these policies and raise firearm awareness and maybe get some positive attention with a peaceful gathering? I think its time we get out in the open and have our voices heard and our numbers seen. We are good people and we need to show that!!!!
    An armed individual is a citizen, an unarmed individual is a subject. Gun control is not about controlling guns, it’s about controlling those who use the guns.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Bfranklin View Post
    Best plan, IMO, is to get billboards up and TV commercials in tightly contested ridings.

Facts matter, and the average Canadian is not exposed to the facts.

a dealer on here just posted to give $100 credit if you signup to their newsletter. Would everyone agree that money could be used to post an add in the paper instead?

I personally would rather sign up to a dealers newsletter if they were promising to be an active voice against the Liberals.

CGN Regular
    Diversionary political campaigning at its finest:

-try to stimulate undecided or apathetic voters by swaying them with a fake apology to a frivolous race baiting event that happened 20 years ago. Trudeau cares for people of colour as long as they vote Liberal.
    -the next day introduce the details of their gun control strategy hoping the general populous is still salivating at the previous days bs....all the while trying to divert attention from the Liberals failed attempt at governance over the course of the last 4 years.

Examples of these:

-SNC lavalin affair....no police investigation, no charges. Several ministers step down along with Butts to avoid the issue. Butts suddenly reappears as Liberal campaign lead, I guess Trudeau still respects this LPOS.
    -Hijab hoax, the immediate(within 12 hours) staged media event by all Liberal MP's and Truedick then all political ass covering afterwards by the paid for media.
    -Danforth shooting and the outright lies told by the media, police and government.
    -Omar Khadr...10 million CND beats 70 virgins I guess.
    -Abdulahi Sharif(Edmonton terrorist).....no terrorism charges even though he had a ISIS flag in his vehicle and a well thought out plan of harming police and civilians. Triall date coveniently set for just after the election.

I'm sure Ive missed a few but these are the ones that stick out in my mind, now we are faced with an election where the amount of people employed by government and their unions, welfare recipients, left leaning special interest groups, fresh immigrants (let into the country without due course) and natives outnumber the people who work hard for a living and pay taxes.
    Last edited by DinduNuffin; 09-20-2019 at 10:08 PM.