Page 120 of 205 FirstFirst ... 100110112113114115116117118119120121122123124125126127128130140 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 2045

Thread: Trudeau's Gun Ban and Buy Back

I have conducting my own campaign to urge gun owners not to vote liberal and explain the whole gun issue but I do not see anything in the media nationally or even locally. I am just wandering why large gun companies and large gun distributors have not come out publicly to support gun owners in this country. this is a billion dollar industry.

First, almost all the main stream medias in Canada are left wing. They always label legal gun owner as Far RIGHT crazy guy.
    Second, Canada doesn't have large gun companies and large gun distributors.
    Third, Almost all the gun owners have to keep low profile because police and government will not protect you when something happen.

Quote Originally Posted by BCreserveMP View Post
    Yes, I was there too. The difference between then and now is that we didn't have the internet previously. Yeah we do. It's powerful tool when not used foolishly. We also have a couple of well-financed and organized groups representing our sport. We also have several high-ranking current and former law enforcement members saying that these proposed bans will have no impact on public safety.

I'm not saying we don't have a battle ahead of us. We do. But this time around we have more tools in the toolbox, and deeper pockets.

I also agree with this statement:

"I personally don't think the LIberals will ever successfully create the legislation to enact a ban, let alone spend the real money to enforce it. But if they do, I will be prepared."

I don't think they'll be able to pull it off. And I think in the event of an NDP liberal coalition government, there's going to be too much infighting. It may not appear at first glance that they are ideologically dissimilar, but they are in many ways. If they form a coalition government, get ready for a few months of petty squabbling over identity politics and other such high-profile/low-yield nonsense, before another election is called.
    You make a very good point in regards to the internet being a powerful tool. When I mentioned merry go round here is a small personal story. In the late eighties I purchased a Colt AR15 SP1 at the Toronto sportsman show $389.00, at that time they were non restricted. A short time later they became restricted so the AR was registered, Then Joe Clark came to power and had their status changed again to non restricted, then with the next Liberal government they again added them to the restricted category, so that is the reason for the term merry go round which is never ending when it comes to a guy just trying to enjoy the sport.

CGN Regular
    Oh great get Obama to back Trudeau to buy more votes. Obama should stay out of our election and mind his own business.

Quote Originally Posted by Longarm9 View Post

How Ask yourself, if they know gun control doesn't work, why are they pushing it? What is their true motive?

Put the pieces together and the answer should scare you.
    You can put the tinfoil-hat away. There's no un directive secret society conspiracy. The fact of the matter is gun violence hysteria is low-hanging fruit. It's easy to whip ignorant people up over anything so visceral and violent. That's the reason. Because it's an easy sell to stupid people that doesn't require a lot of effort, or even the substantiation of statistics.

Now you know.
    "We are not the kind of country where politicians get to tell the police what to do in operational matters" - Trudeau in Munich, February 17 2020...

CF, CCFR, CSSA, NFA, JP, AF&AM

Quote Originally Posted by Blindeyes View Post
    Oh great get Obama to back Trudeau to buy more votes. Obama should stay out of our election and mind his own business.
    Yeah, talk about applying foreign influence to affect election results!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer VICIOUS's Avatar
    VOTES! some will eat "will nots" from a skunk for one more vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Blindeyes View Post
    Mimbos of a feather, flock together.
    All items shipped by canada post expedited with tracking and $100 insurance included.
    Insurance above $100 coverage is on the buyer.
    I'll need to see your PAL for firearms,ammo.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by BCreserveMP View Post
    You can put the tinfoil-hat away. There's no un directive secret society conspiracy. The fact of the matter is gun violence hysteria is low-hanging fruit. It's easy to whip ignorant people up over anything so visceral and violent. That's the reason. Because it's an easy sell to stupid people that doesn't require a lot of effort, or even the substantiation of statistics.

Now you know.

No Un directive, really ?

Denying globalism is insane and extremely stupid ! They want your language controlled “Jordan Peterson”
    They want your internet controlled twitter, fb, YouTube ect ect and if you dare defy them you lose your accounts and or you maybe be prosecuted and may lose your jobs. You seriously going to say it’s Tin hat ? Majority here are not stupid as to what’s happening - they want your guns despite it being a liberal low hanging fruit grab
    They passed speech laws, they control your kids In public schools, and they want your guns.

It’s possible that I could be banned for even saying this on cgn, if that happens I have some of your numbers I’ll let you know
    Sheer for majority

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MAGAKAG View Post
    No Un directive, really ?

Denying globalism is insane and extremely stupid ! They want your language controlled “Jordan Peterson”
    They want your internet controlled twitter, fb, YouTube ect ect and if you dare defy them you lose your accounts and or you maybe be prosecuted and may lose your jobs. You seriously going to say it’s Tin hat ? Majority here are not stupid as to what’s happening - they want your guns despite it being a liberal low hanging fruit grab
    They passed speech laws, they control your kids In public schools, and they want your guns.

It’s possible that I could be banned for even saying this on cgn, if that happens I have some of your numbers I’ll let you know
    Sheer for majority
    All this is all true. People just need to open their eyes to see it and realize it. In about 3-5 years this will be very obvious to everybody.
    Sheer for majority !!
    Last edited by cras111; 10-16-2019 at 10:59 PM.