Page 126 of 205 FirstFirst ... 106116118119120121122123124125126127128129130131132133134136146 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 2045

Thread: Trudeau's Gun Ban and Buy Back

Various polls done all suggest that it will still be LPC who win.

What then?

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertiger View Post
    Various polls done all suggest that it will still be LPC who win.

What then?
    Resist.
    f:P

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Milanczar's Avatar
    Cabin boy aboard the New England whaler Pequod
    Fake scandal today trying to use the last drops of PPC extremism to push the Liberals.
    The path to my fixed purpose is laid with iron rails, whereon my soul is grooved to run.
    - Moby Dick, Herman Melville

Polls are Fake News......Everyone needs to remember 80% Hillary to win vs 20% to Trump, we all know how that turned out. Don't get discouraged or worried. Monday night will put this shiza to rest!! Trudeau is going down in flames!!!
    An armed individual is a citizen, an unarmed individual is a subject. Gun control is not about controlling guns, it’s about controlling those who use the guns.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Milanczar's Avatar
    Cabin boy aboard the New England whaler Pequod
    CBC is in voter suppression mode right now.

Telling people how not to vote etc if they disagree with issues etc etc

Means they are trying to lower the voter turn out to push down the Liberals negatives.
    The path to my fixed purpose is laid with iron rails, whereon my soul is grooved to run.
    - Moby Dick, Herman Melville

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    As far as I can gather it looks like it will probably a minority government. I think it will be a CPC minority but there is still a chance Justin wins the minority. I know whole swaths of people who think he's been an amazing prime minister. Sad thing is these are the people who pay zero attention to the news, or the house of commons, or even anything to do with politics.

Ontario seems to be leaning liberal. I think even if the Conservatives get a minority the NDP will join the liberals to form a coalition.
    The people of Ontario seem to hate the "cuts" of Ford (even though he has spent 700 million more than Wynne on education alone) and have now transferred this fear to the federal conservatives.
    What is it with Ontario and its embracing massive debt?

CGN frequent flyer
    Have faith guys,. The polls exist to coerce people into voting left or in a manner that helps the left. Just make sure you bring out your friends to vote, your family, and pray.
    f:P

Quote Originally Posted by Milanczar View Post
    Fake scandal today trying to use the last drops of PPC extremism to push the Liberals.
    Are you talking about "Project Cactus" where it's alleged that the Conservative party hired Liberal strategist Warren Kinsella to malign the People's Party?
    CCFR member

Quote Originally Posted by sailor723 View Post
    PPC still polling around 3%. If those votes would go to the Conservatives they would be close to 40% and in majority government territory.....just sayin.
    WEll, the Soros forces, including Saputo, are backing Bernier because they want Supply Management gone, which will destroy farming in Canada as it did in Australia . Perhaps someone mentioned it in an earlier post. Then Beyer would buy up all the farms and farm some of the land and freeze the rest from farming. Welcome to communism. But, more importantly, creation of the PPC is to take edge votes from the Conservatives, allowing Soros' party,. the "Liberanos" to squeak into 1st place. Although it's late in the game and voting is on Monday, I'd encourage people to read the book, "Liberanos". I just got it from Amazon.ca in Kindle format and am only at chapter 4. Awesome reveal! If it had been circulated earlier, Trudeau's base would begin to question his corruption, a carry over from the Chretien days, but even worse.
    Last edited by mule; 10-19-2019 at 07:33 PM.