Page 129 of 205 FirstFirst ... 109119121122123124125126127128129130131132133134135136137139149 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 2045

Thread: Trudeau's Gun Ban and Buy Back

Good luck buying back all the SKS's in Canada...... GOOD LUCK. I wonder how many quazilian dollars that will cost. I realy dont feel very threatened.. I really don't.

CGN Regular

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    I'm buying a CZ-2 if the Conservative party wins and also a Glock 48 if it's a majority. Too soon?

So I just saw trudeau on youtube live ...there was a crowd of about 30 people behind him and all the comments were negative for the liberals .
    Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of #### by the clean end.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rangebob's Avatar

Trudeau stumbles late in his campaign. Literally.

Just...... Just go to the link and watch the video.

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is stumbling through the final hours of his re-election campaign — literally.

In a video captured Saturday in Milton, Ontario, a waving Trudeau steps off a bright red Liberal Party campaign bus and strides jauntily along a sidewalk — directly into a knee-high urn filled with dirt.

The startled prime minister tumbles into the arms of a campaign aide as the planter crashes to the ground, spilling soil.

“Look what we did!” gasps a spectator as Trudeau rights himself and walks — much more sedately this time – into a Team Trudeau rally.

Trudeau is fighting to hold on to his job after a series of scandals, including the emergence of photos showing Trudeau wearing blackface makeup on three occasions in the past. Polls show his Liberals neck-and-neck with the Conservative Party ahead of Monday’s election.

https://nypost.com/2019/10/19/trudea...mpression=true

No Canadian media covered it, but the CBC did this with Scheer:

Katie Simpson
    @CBCKatie
    On his way out the door of the whistle stop, Andrew Scheer catches his foot on a step and nearly falls. He stuck the landing and was fine. It happened on the pool camera though, which he won’t like.
    2:20 PM · Oct 15, 2019·

Katie Simpson
    @CBCKatie
    Oh I am mistaken - it was not caught on camera. No politician wants to be on camera tripping, even if they stick the landing as Scheer did. Scheer’s campaign is moving right along to the next event. Tonight, he will outline his priorities for Quebec.
    2:53 PM · Oct 15, 2019
    One eye to the past. One eye to the future. The wisest course.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chumlee Bumsnag View Post
    I'm buying a CZ-2 if the Conservative party wins and also a Glock 48 if it's a majority. Too soon?
    I think we all have a list.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by awinchester85 View Post
    Good luck buying back all the SKS's in Canada...... GOOD LUCK. I wonder how many quazilian dollars that will cost. I realy dont feel very threatened.. I really don't.
    Taxpayers have Billions of dollars to buy back all fire arms.
    You do realize your fire arms will be payed for with your dollars !
    Yes I know I need to get a spell csech
    I love this land, but my country has fallen.

STOPnTIME photos

Quote Originally Posted by Greenman View Post
    So I just saw trudeau on youtube live ...there was a crowd of about 30 people behind him and all the comments were negative for the liberals .
    Yup but looking at all the polls; it still suggests that LPC will hold more seats. Still puzzled at all the #s

If CPC gets in tomorrow, I'm buying an M9A3 to celebrate
    Buy Bitcoin!

Polls are very often wrong... Look what happened with Trump...
    No doubt Canada is polarized right now but I have been helping canvas for a local Conservative candidate
    And many have voted at advance polls already.
    The liberals voters are excited to vote like they were last time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertiger View Post
    Yup but looking at all the polls; it still suggests that LPC will hold more seats. Still puzzled at all the #s
    GOD, GUNS & GOLD - Three Gs I seek