Page 134 of 205 FirstFirst ... 114124126127128129130131132133134135136137138139140141142144154 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 2045

Thread: Trudeau's Gun Ban and Buy Back

CGN Ultra frequent flyer kodiakjack's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by anorden View Post
    Hold your sack dude, Atlantic is a liberal stronghold of course they will win most of the seats. 338 Canada had us winning 7 so it’s pretty much in line with their prediction.
    Actually, the latest poll update was almost bang on for Atlantic.

Actual:

Lib 25
    Con 6
    Ndp 1
    Grn 1
    The Bee does not squander his time trying to explain to the Fly why honey is better than s**t. Each creature is content with the meal laid before them, so the Bee reserves his endeavor for those who know its worth.

Quote Originally Posted by NewGunner7.62 View Post
    I tried with my pal but they didn't accept it.....
    Wife and I both used our Pal and DL, I don't think the lady liked my Pal as she gave me a disgusted look but did accept it.

After watching the election results so far it goes without saying if those maritime zombies are still willing to vote liberal after the last 4 years. I for one will not be spending ANY of my tourism dollars in that leftist wasteland.

Quote Originally Posted by neoconfection View Post
    The results are good so far. The Liberals SWEPT Atlantic Canada in 2015. Cracking the stronghold is an early good sign.
    Hope we stop the Red Menace!

I pulled a back muscle, so might be difficult to dig a big & deep hole... :P

Quote Originally Posted by Whonnock Boy View Post
    They should have. It's listed right there in the pamphlet given to the polling station workers prior to election day.
    Something about not having my address, dont know, still voted cpc.

CPC here guys, unfortunately most of the province still enjoys voting red because great grand pap did, and that's about the amount of knowledge they have on the subject.

Completly disappointed in my province, especially where the only thing we have going for us is Oil and Gas, not to mention the support from Alberta.

Hopefully the rest of Canada garners better results.

Side note, forgot to use my PAL, and now I'm disappointed in meself too haha
    SJRGC
    Disclaimer: This post was generated by a robot. The contents of this posting are the ownership of the post creator, and may not be used, reproduced, or copied without the permission of the post creator.

and everyone thinks the U.S. of A holds the only property rights on the sole definition of a polarized divided country!!!!
    cigar_man (The Original)

CDN Forces (Army) 1985-90

www.garths.ca

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by kodiakjack View Post
    Actually, the latest poll update was almost bang on for Atlantic.

Actual:

Lib 25
    Con 6
    Ndp 1
    Grn 1
    Libs had a clean sweep of the maritimes in 2015. They only have a majority of 16 overall so if they have lost 8 so far that’s a pretty good start

Can't wait to see what Ontario does. I think it will be bluer than expected. Nova Scotia is an excellent province in many ways. But you're right. Tribal voting patterns. Granddad voted liberal, so will I. True conservatives in Nova Scotia are like republicans in Massachusetts. Tonight was first night voted NDP in life. For strategic reasons. Unfortunately liberals still took Halifax.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer kodiakjack's Avatar
    Well... not much of a blue wave so far..
    The Bee does not squander his time trying to explain to the Fly why honey is better than s**t. Each creature is content with the meal laid before them, so the Bee reserves his endeavor for those who know its worth.