Page 195 of 205 FirstFirst ... 175185187188189190191192193194195196197198199200201202203 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 2045

Thread: Trudeau's Gun Ban and Buy Back

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by BG011 View Post
    What picture?
    This picture:

Quote Originally Posted by sharpee View Post
    Post a picture of a few of your guns with a piece of paper titled "Trudeau Sucks 10/27/2019 CGN ROCKS" . Then i'll eat my words and send you an EMT for $5. Deal?
    No hard feelings man, just show such a picture (it takes just 2 minutes) as explained above to whoever wants to see it here and you will be fine; you will even get an EMT for $5 for your time which is a pretty decent pay for 2 minutes of work.....
    Just do not use Photoshop or any similiar, ok ? lol
    Last edited by cras111; 10-28-2019 at 03:07 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer GuiltySpark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cras111 View Post
    This picture:

No hard feelings man, just show such a picture (it takes just 2 minutes) as explained above to whoever wants to see it here and you will be fine; you will even get an EMT for $5 for your time which is a pretty decent pay for 2 minutes of work.....
    I've been called a troll and accused of not having guns WAY more than that guy, interested in extending that challenge this way?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by GuiltySpark View Post
    I've been called a troll and accused of not having guns WAY more than that guy, interested in extending that challenge this way?
    $5 per 2 minutes....uhmmm....I’m affraid that with a feedback score of 145, You do not qualify for this promotion...

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by cras111 View Post
    This picture:

I don’t need to prove anything and I don’t need your $5 either. Especially taking stupid pictures like that.
    There are two guys who have their accounts here for many years and they know me personally.
    We hunt, shoot and reload together.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer GuiltySpark's Avatar
    I don’t need to prove anything and I don’t need your $5 either. Especially taking stupid pictures like that.
    There are two guys who have their accounts here for many years and they know me personally.
    Whos that?

we're gonna be okay. we'll be just fine to enjoy our sport
    Last edited by bruinstalker; 10-30-2019 at 11:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RK99 View Post
    Thuis is exactly the kind of extremely partisan thinking that has reared it's ugly head in politics on both the left and the right. if you aren't with us you are the enemy. That's healthy and a productive attitude that will lead to compromises or rational discussions around issues.

Oh man! You guys are hilarious. Sure, if the government came after you with their jets and helicopters and armoured personel carriers and bombs and missles and mortars and rifles with greater than 5 or 10 round capacities, you think you can resist with any firearms you can legally own, even at this point? I guess you must be enjoying Canada's legalized cannabis. That's the dumbest argument I've ever heard. Straight out of the NRA's joke of a playbook.

OK, I don't have time to address all the various points right now but will do so piecemeal. Let's start with the idea that the Conservatives are about small business vs. big business. Let's look at the Harper years when billions were handed out to Bombardier and the auto companies. I think the figures I saw were $3.7 billion in loans to GM and Chrysler that were written off. Harper made those loans. Additional loans and handouts went to Pratt &Whitney, Bombardier, Research in Motion, Hyundai, Ford and Magna. Harper handed out billions in corporate loans and subsidies. At the same time he reduced the corporate income tax rate for large corporations from 22% to 15%. How much did he reduce taxes for small business? From 12% to 11% and there was a 0.5% tax cut to the lowest bracket of personal income taxes. So who benefitted most from harper tax cuts? Big business. He also created the TFSA which was a greater help to the wealthy who had disposable income they could put into those accounts and further reduce their taxes owing. Average struggling Canadians didn't have enough money to contribute to TFSAs and take advantage of it. Oh yeah, there was also billions in fossil fuel subsidies to big oil companies.

You should do a bit of reading about Neoliberalism, which has nothing to do with polittical leanings of liberal vs. conservative. It's an economic policy and viewpoint and Harper was a true believer. The Liberals aren't a bunch better when it comes to that but are somewhat better. The Liberals also haven't been great in terms of corporate handouts as well. But to try to claimthat the Conservatives are pro small guy and small business and against big business isn't borne out by histroy and the evidence.

Hmm.... Well the Taliban did pretty well against the US. A bunch of old men with flip flops and ak's held them off pretty well for the last 20 years eh ?
    Id Rather Be Judged By 12 Than Carried By 6

How do you reload together?
    I don't let anyone touch my press but me.
    Do you all shoot the same rifle?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by mmcintyre1220 View Post
    Hmm.... Well the Taliban did pretty well against the US. A bunch of old men with flip flops and ak's held them off pretty well for the last 20 years eh ?
    True, but the Americans didn't exactly know what game they were playing. The American's were playing whack a mole while the Taliban were playing chess.
    Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is sort of an advance auction sale of stolen goods. HL Mencken. 1919.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by RK99 View Post
    OK, I don't have time to address all the various points right now but will do so piecemeal. Let's start with the idea that the Conservatives are about small business vs. big business. Let's look at the Harper years when billions were handed out to Bombardier and the auto companies. I think the figures I saw were $3.7 billion in loans to GM and Chrysler that were written off. Harper made those loans. Additional loans and handouts went to Pratt &Whitney, Bombardier, Research in Motion, Hyundai, Ford and Magna. Harper handed out billions in corporate loans and subsidies. At the same time he reduced the corporate income tax rate for large corporations from 22% to 15%. How much did he reduce taxes for small business? From 12% to 11% and there was a 0.5% tax cut to the lowest bracket of personal income taxes. So who benefitted most from harper tax cuts? Big business. He also created the TFSA which was a greater help to the wealthy who had disposable income they could put into those accounts and further reduce their taxes owing. Average struggling Canadians didn't have enough money to contribute to TFSAs and take advantage of it. Oh yeah, there was also billions in fossil fuel subsidies to big oil companies.

You should do a bit of reading about Neoliberalism, which has nothing to do with polittical leanings of liberal vs. conservative. It's an economic policy and viewpoint and Harper was a true believer. The Liberals aren't a bunch better when it comes to that but are somewhat better. The Liberals also haven't been great in terms of corporate handouts as well. But to try to claimthat the Conservatives are pro small guy and small business and against big business isn't borne out by histroy and the evidence.
    The long story short is that the Conservatives are big tax and spend Liberals just like the Liberals. The only thing that changes is who the beneficiaries are. 98% of Canadians in the last election voted for parties that wanted to increase taxes, deficit spending and grow the size of government.

The truth is the vast majority of Canadians, and people for that matter, don't have the stomach for a truly free market, or are willing to suffer the inherent risks and insecurity of being free.
    Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is sort of an advance auction sale of stolen goods. HL Mencken. 1919.