Page 203 of 205 FirstFirst ... 183193195196197198199200201202203204205 LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 2045

Thread: Trudeau's Gun Ban and Buy Back

Relax BG011, not everyone thinks you're a troll, thank you for all your forum contribution and don't take anything personally here, as if all did we'd go insane here lol. This is very emotionally charged thread where people vent out the accumulated stress caused by the Marxist government...
    And yet, lot's of awesome wisdom could be found in this long thread and I am glad moderators have not ditched it yet. Cheers man.
    How to make a difference in fight against the communists?
    1. Vote for CPC 2. Join CCFR and CSSA (not NFA ) 3. Write letters to your Member of Parliament 4. Continue to be upstanding citizen

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by anton520b View Post
    Relax BG011, not everyone thinks you're a troll, thank you for all your forum contribution and don't take anything personally here, as if all did we'd go insane here lol. This is very emotionally charged thread where people vent out the accumulated stress caused by the Marxist government...
    And yet, lot's of awesome wisdom could be found in this long thread and I am glad moderators have not ditched it yet. Cheers man.

I understand that but what gives these clowns right to call me names?
    Most of these monkeys who attacked me are nothing else but Quislings...if you know what I mean.
    They are scared to say anything that has some substance because they believe if they stay quiet with their head in sand they’ll be ok.
    Because of characters like this AR platforms are RESTRICTED and soon to be banned. Why and how did they become restricted in the first place? Who agreed? Where was resistance? Opposition? Who voted for this?
    This is why we are going to get restriction after restriction, this tax, that tax, control this, control that...
    See the pattern?

mass non compliance gets my vote

Quote Originally Posted by BG011 View Post
    See the pattern?
    The obvious pattern here is that gun owners are not a uniform group and tend to fight over insignificant differences between them instead of organizing around what unites them.

Liberals and antigun lobbies have it easy, really. No wonder every single firearm model is being banned.
    Last edited by Neurotoxic; 10-31-2019 at 08:21 PM.

BANNED
    Buddy the problem is there are way too many politically correct characters here.
    They’d rather be quite because they are scared than voice their opinion. I’ve seen characters like this on gun shows, at the range...
    Their mantra is “ be quiet so they don’t ban everything”.
    Yeah , that’s smart. This is why we are where we are. Thanks.
    Last edited by BG011; 10-31-2019 at 08:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JackSykes View Post
    mass non compliance gets my vote
    Non-compliance is exactly what got cannabis legalized. Laws only work when people, as a group, choose to follow them. When those same people, as a group, chose to ignore a law, the government is left with a binary choice: either enforce it, or abandon it. Incarcerating, or even just taking to trial, tens of thousands of people, is simply not something the government is prepared to do.
    Member CCFR
    Member CSSA

"The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter."
    - Winston Churchill

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Neurotoxic View Post
    The obvious pattern here is that gun owners are not a uniform group and tend to fight over insignificant differences between them instead of organizing around what unites them.

Liberals and antigun lobbies have it easy, really. No wonder every single firearm model is being banned.
    It shouldn’t be banned and it should not be accepted.
    We need someone LOUD in that corrupt parliament. All kinds of freaks have all kinds of rights...usually based on feelings and 0 facts.
    Somehow all that becomes a part of “charter of rights”
    What happened to our rights?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer GuiltySpark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BG011 View Post
    Buddy the problem is there are way too many politically correct characters here.
    They’d rather be quite because they are scared than voice their options. I’ve seen characters like this on gun shows, at the range...
    Their mantra is “ be quiet so they don’t ban everything”.
    Yeah , that’s smart. This is why we are where we are. Thanks.
    New member-check
    Tells people to wake up-check
    Only posts in politics-check
    Calls other members scared-check
    Insinuates they're at fault for current gun laws-check

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rangebob's Avatar
    “I do not believe that the solution to our problem is simply to elect the right people. The important thing is to establish a political climate of opinion which will make it politically profitable for the wrong people to do the right thing. Unless it is politically profitable for the wrong people to do the right thing, the right people will not do the right thing either, or if they try, they will shortly be out of office.”
    -- Milton Friedman, 1975

If you think you are too small to make a difference, try to sleep with a mosquito in a room.
    -- Dalai Lama

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    Non-compliance is exactly what got cannabis legalized. Laws only work when people, as a group, choose to follow them. When those same people, as a group, chose to ignore a law, the government is left with a binary choice: either enforce it, or abandon it. Incarcerating, or even just taking to trial, tens of thousands of people, is simply not something the government is prepared to do.

Yeah when it comes to dope, same sex marriage, lgbtq1,2,3,4$&@... 150
    Genders...but when it comes to guns...oh well...unique set of rules apply.
    When are we going to wake up?