Page 15 of 205 FirstFirst ... 578910111213141516171819202122232535 ... LastLast

Thread: Trudeau's Gun Ban and Buy Back

Consider this, do you even know someone who knows someone that's been killed with an "assault rifle"? I sure don't.

This is good though, its election cancer, these geniuses haven't learned a thing.

Super GunNutz
    They’re going to take the AR 15 because it’s the cheapest route to go.
    Besides most of the no brainers don’t know what an SKS, modern hunter, etc is.

So , boom there goes the AR15 and the sheep are satisfied.

It’s so ridiculous, AR 15s are not used in any crimes and they’re going to ban it, and it’s so dangerous , that they’re going to give you two years to turn it in? WTF

Quote Originally Posted by YoungestPiperCub View Post
    We have 3 huge problems with this election

#1 - Jagmeet has tanken the NDP, all the left votes that they normally collect are now red votes. Guess fancy suits and Rolex's are the best for the most left party.
    #2 - Doug ford has really hurt the conservative image in Ontario. Hes a moron who is making us all look bad as a public face. Everyone I know hates him and that includes many die hard conservatives.
    #3 - The PCC has taken away 3% of the votes form the conservatives.

If you were to put the NDP at normally polling levels, remove the PPC and had a provincial government that was not lead by Doug we would be in a lot better shape.
    True conservatives are always conservatives regardless of the leader. I could care less about Ford......(well I hope he fires ever teacher out there and my wife is one) because I despise the alternative even more. It’s mind numbing to listen to gunners who still support the Liberals.
    CCFR — CSSA

Quote Originally Posted by scourge18a View Post
    Expect Broad
    They will follow NZ and seem any it as any SEMI. Take a read, Vz58's, SKS, M1Garand. Any semi's will be taken.

Think of business like ATRS, True north arms etc that their primary sales are AR’s and accessories. Business will either have to adapt and move to bolt action accessories or fold. Which in turn hurts the economy because those are lost jobs. WOW

Cosmoline sales are about to reach record high.... Buy stock!!

deleted
    Last edited by Rodento; 09-22-2019 at 11:36 AM.

I'm not a rich man. I have worked very hard to earn everything thst I have. I have spent many thousands on my restricted firearms. I payed taxes on all of it. I store them correctly. I follow the laws. How can a government allow citizens to buy an item and then turn and decide you can't have it? Do they intend to repay me full market price? I doubt it. This would be a MAJOR financial and social blow to me as a Canadian. If this comes to a head, I'm going to be very sad. (Yes, I will be voting)

When will the world realize that law abiding gun owners aren’t the problem. It’s gangs and corrupt countries allowing black market guns to go to those hands. England got rid of guns. Guess what happened. Fatality sky rocketed due to the increase of knife attacks.

Very few survive knife attacks. Many have survived gun shots.