Page 46 of 205 FirstFirst ... 263638394041424344454647484950515253545666 ... LastLast

Thread: Trudeau's Gun Ban and Buy Back

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by sailor723 View Post
    PPC still polling around 3%. If those votes would go to the Conservatives they would be close to 40% and in majority government territory.....just sayin.
    This is what I don't understand why people don't get this. If the Conservatives win the election it is going to be with a minority government in the house of commons. If the ppc siphons away votes. Then all the liberals have to do is form a coalition with the greens and ndp. To get the swing votes in the house. Literally none of the reforms on the conservative platform will have any chance of being enacted.
    We all need to consider this before casting our ballots in October.
    CCFR, CSSA Member

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by kgb81 View Post
    Also...

Where is the cheapest place I can get a stripped lower in Canada? I'm going to buy a couple. Also are there still 80% lowers available?
    Try these stores:
    “True North Arms:
    “Tenda”
    “Firearms Outlet Canada”
    “BullsightLondon”
    some others
    You can get a stripped lower for about $110 - 250, depending on a brand. I bought mine for $120.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by cras111 View Post
    I’ve seen all sort of things happening in our community. This is not the time to fight with other....
    WE ALL MUST WORK TOGETHER TO SAVE/KEEP OUR FIREAMRS, OUR HERITAGE:

I will try to put this in a very simple language to understand it clearly:
    - only Liberals and CPC will have major amount of votes and so - only either of these 2 parties can win next months election
    - all remaining „smaller” Parties do not have enough votes to win, so they cannot win because they cannot compete with the above 2 „big” parties (Liberals and CPC)
    - this means - if we want to keep our firearms, we must vote CPC only
    - anybody who will vote on any of those „smaller” parties will only WASTE his/ her vote. So - give that vote to CPC instead please. Do not waste it.

OR:
    We ALL will loose ALL our firearms.
    I completely agree. I joined the CPC in support of Max and voted for him in the leadership ballot. But my vote will do better with the Conservatives at present. I have no doubt that the PPC will get some seats in the house. Based on their performance in the next term. I will give serious consideration to them in the following election.
    CCFR, CSSA Member

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonStrike View Post
    If you guys are STUPID enough to throw your vote away by voting CPC you deserve to loose your firearms. JT will get his way and he will ban the AR 15's and then Handguns and then if were really lucky the guys with the Red Jackets and Pointy Hats will come to your door with their illegal AR's and aske for the rest of your property. I don't think all the police forces are going to get rid of there AR's like the HONEST Gun owners of Canada.
    There is some major mess up here in the above post.
    I thought my previous post was clear. Please read it again, especially this sentence in my post:”if we want to keep our firearms, we must vote CPC only”:

Here I patiently copy and paste again my previous post again:

I’ve seen all sort of things happening in our community. This is not the time to fight with other....

- only Liberals and CPC will have major amount of votes and so - only either of these 2 parties can win next months election
    - all remaining „smaller” Parties do not have enough votes to win, so they cannot win because they cannot compete with the above 2 „big” parties (Liberals and CPC)
    - anybody who will vote on any of those „smaller” parties will only WASTE his/ her vote. So - give that vote to CPC instead please. Do not waste it.

OR:
    We ALL will loose ALL our firearms without exceptions.
    m

Hopefully this is very clear now.

Uber Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash54000 View Post
    I completely agree. I joined the CPC in support of Max and voted for him in the leadership ballot. But my vote will do better with the Conservatives at present. I have no doubt that the PPC will get some seats in the house. Based on their performance in the next term. I will give serious consideration to them in the following election.
    I would be shocked if PPC gets any seats.
    "He who dares not offend, cannot be honest."
    - Thomas Paine

"Oppression maketh a wise man mad"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cras111 View Post
    There is some major mess up here in the above post.
    I thought my previous post was clear. Please read it again, especially this sentence in my post:”if we want to keep our firearms, we must vote CPC only”:

Here I patiently copy and paste again my previous post again:

OR:
    We ALL will loose ALL our firearms without exceptions.
    m

Hopefully this is very clear now.
    I think most of us got your intentions^ All good.

SFRC
    18 hrs ·
    This isn’t anti PPC, it is about strategic voting to save our guns.

Re: How the PPC Voters Can Help Trudeau Win, or Not

Here are 36 ridings where the PPC voters can make the difference between a Liberal (or NDP) win and a Conservative win. These are “toss up" ridings where the projected PPC vote is greater than the margin between the Liberal and Conservative candidates, meaning the people voting for the PPC will have this effect:

(A) If they give their votes to the CPC, the CPC will likely win that seat;
    (B) If they give their votes to the PPC, then the Liberals (or NDP) will likely win that seat; and
    (C) In none of these ridings will giving votes to the PPC have any chance whatsoever of giving a seat to the PPC. ZERO chance.

If you are thinking about voting PPC in any of these ridings, that vote directly supports the Liberal Party of Canada and Justin Trudeau’s continuation in power. DO NOT DO THAT!!!

————-

Here are the ridings:

Fundy Royal (NB) - Libs/Cons polling within 2.6% - PPC polling at 4.9%

Miramichi–Grand Lake (NB) - Libs/Cons polling within 1.9% - PPC polling at 4.4%

Saint John–Rothesay (NB) - Libs/Cons polling within 1.4% - PPC polling at 3.9%

Tobique–Mactaquac (NB) - Libs/Cons polling within 0.4% - PPC polling at 4.5%

Beauport–Limoilou (Que) - Libs/Cons polling within 4.8% - PPC polling at 6.4%

Drummond (Que) - Libs/Cons polling within 1.4% - PPC polling at 2.2%

Jonquičre (Que) - Libs/Cons polling within 0.1% - PPC polling at 1.7%

Aurora–Oak Ridges–Richmond Hill (Ont) - Libs/Cons polling within 1.1% - PPC polling at 2.7%

Barrie–Springwater–Oro-Medonte (Ont) - Libs/Cons polling within 1.2% - PPC polling at 2.7%

Burlington (Ont) - Libs/Cons polling within 2.1% - PPC polling at 3.7%

Cambridge (Ont) - Libs/Cons polling within 0.4% - PPC polling at 3%

Eglinton–Lawrence (Ont) - Libs/Cons polling within 3% - PPC polling at 2.7%

Essex (Ont) - NDP/Cons polling within 2.4% - PPC polling at 3.2%

Kanata–Carleton (Ont) - Libs/Cons polling within 1.8% - PPC polling at 2.5%

King–Vaughan (Ont) - Libs/Cons polling within 0.7% - PPC polling at 3.8%

Kitchener South–Hespeler (Ont) - Libs/Cons polling within 0.9% - PPC polling at 3.2%

Milton (Ont) - Libs/Cons polling within 1.7% - PPC polling at 3.2%

Mississauga–Streetsville (Ont) - Libs/Cons polling within 2.4% - PPC polling at 3%

Newmarket–Aurora (Ont) - Libs/Cons polling within 0.2% - PPC polling at 2.5%

Northumberland–Peterborough South (Ont) - Libs/Cons polling within 1.7% - PPC polling at 2.7%

Oakville North–Burlington (Ont) - Libs/Cons polling within 1% - PPC polling at 2.7%

Peterborough–Kawartha (Ont) - Libs/Cons polling within 0.8% - PPC polling at 3.3%

Richmond Hill (Ont) - Libs/Cons polling within 0.9% - PPC polling at 2.6%

Scarborough–Agincourt (Ont) - Libs/Cons polling within 1.9% - PPC polling at 3.2%

Vaughan–Woodbridge (Ont) - Libs/Cons polling within 2.5% - PPC polling at 2.9%

Whitby (Ont) - Libs/Cons polling within 1.3% - PPC polling at 2.4%

York Centre (Ont) - Libs/Cons polling within 1.4% - PPC polling at 2.4%

Charleswood–St. James–Assiniboia–Headingley (MB) - Libs/Cons polling within 1.5% - PPC polling at 9.5%

Saint Boniface–Saint Vital (MB) - Libs/Cons polling within 1.4% - PPC polling at 1.9%

Winnipeg South (MB) - Libs/Cons polling within 1.3% - PPC polling at 2.9%

Edmonton Strathcona (AB) - NDP/Cons polling within 0.8% - PPC polling at 1.5%

Burnaby North–Seymour (BC) - Libs/Cons TIED at 29.8% - PPC polling at 3.1%

Cloverdale–Langley City (BC) - Libs/Cons polling within 2.6% - PPC polling at 2.8%

Cowichan–Malahat–Langford (BC) - NDP/Cons polling within 0.5% - PPC polling at 2% (Libs/Green/NDP almost evenly splitting the left in this riding)

Delta (BC) - Libs/Cons polling within 2.1% - PPC polling at 2.4%

Vancouver South (BC) - Libs/Cons polling within 1.7% - PPC polling at 3.4%

Not to mention. if you paid any attention to the Senate hearings on C71, you will have noted that the Cons absolutlely MUST have a majority in order to get a repeal thru the Senate. They cannot do it without doing things the exact same way the Libs did it, or there will be no repeal of C71. Has to be done in the HOC, it will not get passed in the Senate, too many Libs and NDP in there.
    You should become a member
    CCFR
    CSSA

BANNED
    How will the PPC ever mature as a political party, if no one puts in the time/money, and they fail to win any seats?

Also, I think that it is the CPC'S presence that allows the LPC to retain control, even when they are not in power.

Say the CPC do win a minority this election. The progressive agenda, funding and propaganda machine still remains intact, just as it did through the Harper years, and just as it will throughout Mr. Scheer's time in office.

Meanwhile, the liberals are going to drop the kid off at the pool, then come back in a few years strong and refreshed, ready to pick up right where they left off.

Lest we forget, that the minute this election is over, what few gun owners have come out of the woodwork to lend a hand, are going to disappear again!

Quote Originally Posted by Sqr View Post
    Oh agree as I align with many of the PPCs campaign points, but the name of the game is to remove the Liberals from Ottawa and that can only be accomplished with the CPC’s. Once the PPC mature as a political party then they may become an option.

BANNED
    A great post, 209jones.

Maybe just something to keep in mind, is that the polls indicated that almost half of PPC support, came from sources other than the CPC runaways.

Just imo, but I think the PPC has attracted people that would otherwise not vote at all, more than from anywhere else