Page 44 of 205 FirstFirst ... 243436373839404142434445464748495051525464 ... LastLast

Thread: Trudeau's Gun Ban and Buy Back

CGN Regular
    Also...

Where is the cheapest place I can get a stripped lower in Canada? I'm going to buy a couple. Also are there still 80% lowers available?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RK99 View Post
    About what I should have expected from much of this crowd for speaking up and disagreeing. Don't have time right now for a detailed reply. Will try to do that later. Basically, look at the Harper years and we will have more of the same. Ignoring science and data. Muzzling scientists. There would be little to no movement on climate and the environment (which is a serious and immediate threat). Harper's ethics were pretty loose as well. They promise a bunch of tax cuts and a balanced budget. So that means cuts in services to health care, veterans affairs, the coast guard etc just as we saw in the past. Add to that the right wing social attitudes with regards to minorities and women's rights etc and it's a recipe for disaster. I despised the Harper years and Scheer is Harper 2.0. No thanks. I like target shooting but not at the expense of my children's future. Trudeau and the Liberals are far from perfect but I believe they would be less destructive overall. Maybe not by much. But still less.
    There are a lot of people in Canada sucking at the public tax payer funded tit..... believe it or not some of them are scientists.
    The number one job a scientist has is getting grant money..... to do science! It's become quite political and many scientists are just out to make money and go where the money takes them.

Harper tried but could not stop the growth of the public sector...... it's probably going to be A.I. that finally takes out much of the public sector along with many other traditionally solid career choices.

Trudeau is a known liar, and virtue signaling hypocrite, how anyone can get behind that is hard for me to understand.
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Can-down View Post
    There are a lot of people in Canada sucking at the public tax payer funded tit..... believe it or not some of them are scientists.
    The number one job a scientist has is getting grant money..... to do science! It's become quite political and many scientists are just out to make money and go where the money takes them.

Harper tried but could not stop the growth of the public sector...... it's probably going to be A.I. that finally takes out much of the public sector along with many other traditionally solid career choices.

Trudeau is a known liar, and virtue signaling hypocrite, how anyone can get behind that is hard for me to understand.
    Exactly. Climate change BS is a joke. The biggest scam the world has ever seen. If those "scientists" want grant $ then they have to tow the line. The founder of the Weather Network warned of that years ago. Climate change crap is a multi billion dollar industry. It's making people rich. Nothing more. Even recycling a lot of things is not efficient. It's just an industry.

These morons are telling us it's all over in 10 years hahaha. Yet all
    the banks fund development in places that are supposed to be under water by then.

There is more science that says man made climate change is BS. Ask the actual American and Russian scientists that have done research in the north and south poles. They will laugh at you if you think man made climate change is real. Ice core drilling tells the story. Plus things as simple as beaver dams frozen into the north pole.

The only reason anyone believes it is everywhere they turn its...CLIMATE CHANGE CLIMATE CHANGE CLIMATE CHANGE CLIMATE CHANGE CLIMATE CHANGE CLIMATE CHANGE CLIMATE CHANGE CLIMATE CHANGE CLIMATE CHANGE CLIMATE CHANGE CLIMATE CHANGE CLIMATE CHANGE CLIMATE CHANGE CLIMATE CHANGE CLIMATE CHANGE CLIMATE CHANGE CLIMATE CHANGE

Drilled right into people's brains.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer kodiakjack's Avatar
    About what I should have expected from much of this crowd for speaking up and disagreeing. Don't have time right now for a detailed reply. Will try to do that later. Basically, look at the Harper years and we will have more of the same. Ignoring science and data. Muzzling scientists. There would be little to no movement on climate and the environment (which is a serious and immediate threat). Harper's ethics were pretty loose as well. They promise a bunch of tax cuts and a balanced budget. So that means cuts in services to health care, veterans affairs, the coast guard etc just as we saw in the past. Add to that the right wing social attitudes with regards to minorities and women's rights etc and it's a recipe for disaster. I despised the Harper years and Scheer is Harper 2.0. No thanks. I like target shooting but not at the expense of my children's future. Trudeau and the Liberals are far from perfect but I believe they would be less destructive overall. Maybe not by much. But still less.

I won’t argue Left/Right politics with you, as I’m sure you’ve thoughtfully weighed your stance, and an online forum is no place to hash out the differences.

I will however, plea with you to send a message to the leader of the Liberal party. The way he has acted these last few years is reprehensible. His hypocrisy has been staggering. He supports women, but he “experiences interactions differently” when it comes down to it. He supports integrity, but he runs the bus over two of his female cabinet ministers when they bring a scandal to light. He supports justice, but he blocks the RCMP from completing their investigation into SNC. He supports the environment, then spends billions on an imaginary pipeline. Etc. etc. etc.

And now, in the final days of his term, he’s managed to make Canada a worldwide joke, with his racist antics. You know as well as I do that if any single one of his MPs had been caught in blackface, that he would have asked for their immediate resignation, to show Canadians that such behavior will not be tolerated. And yet, when he is the culprit... three times... he refuses to step down and hand the reigns to his successor. In the exact same breath, he told us that his actions were “unacceptable”, then asked us to accept them. His hypocrisy defines him, and by extension, Canada.

So now it falls to you, the Voter, to do something about it. To send a message. The world is still laughing at us, and if Trudeau won’t deal with it, then it’s up to us to show the world that at least the citizens of this great country take racism seriously. To show the world that we won’t tolerate his actions, and that in typical Canadian fashion, we will peacefully, democratically, and intentionally remove this beacon of hypocrisy from power.

With respect, please consider giving your vote to one of the other Left of center parties this election. Please send a message to future generations, to your children, that we expect more from our leaders.

Thanks for your consideration,

KJ
    Last edited by kodiakjack; 09-23-2019 at 07:43 AM. Reason: Typo

Well thought out and nicely stated, 'kodiakjack'.

If you guys are STUPID enough to throw your vote away by voting CPC you deserve to loose your firearms. JT will get his way and he will ban the AR 15's and then Handguns and then if were really lucky the guys with the Red Jackets and Pointy Hats will come to your door with their illegal AR's and aske for the rest of your property. I don't think all the police forces are going to get rid of there AR's like the HONEST Gun owners of Canada.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonStrike View Post
    If you guys are STUPID enough to throw your vote away by voting CPC you deserve to loose your firearms. JT will get his way and he will ban the AR 15's and then Handguns and then if were really lucky the guys with the Red Jackets and Pointy Hats will come to your door with their illegal AR's and aske for the rest of your property. I don't think all the police forces are going to get rid of there AR's like the HONEST Gun owners of Canada.
    Uhhh....eh???

CGN Ultra frequent flyer kodiakjack's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Longboat View Post
    Uhhh....eh???
    I reckon that’s a typo on the second line.
    The Bee does not squander his time trying to explain to the Fly why honey is better than s**t. Each creature is content with the meal laid before them, so the Bee reserves his endeavor for those who know its worth.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer IchBinEinSniper's Avatar
    Ahhh...if only we could have the Harper years back...nice BS about women’s rights and minority’s though. And you might want to rethink the supposed climate issue.

Also nice of you to join only a couple months ago and let us know how avid a gun guy you are that you believe giving up your property is the moral choice forward.
    I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

At the expense of your children's future!? ... well I can ease your mind about climate change ... https://youtu.be/8455KEDitpU

... and guess what ... the same people behind global freezing, global warming ... ah WTF are they calling it now uh ... climate change ... are the same ones after your guns.

Member: CCFR | CSSA