Page 121 of 205 FirstFirst ... 101111113114115116117118119120121122123124125126127128129131141 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 2045

Thread: Trudeau's Gun Ban and Buy Back

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Blindeyes View Post
    Oh great get Obama to back Trudeau to buy more votes. Obama should stay out of our election and mind his own business.
    Barry doesn’t have the best record of interfering in foreign elections. Remember that time when he flew to London to beg people to stay in the EU? He even threatened the UK would be at the back of the queue for a trade deal with the US. To many people, myself included, that swung the vote the other direction maybe even enough to change the result from stay to
    Leave.

Voters don’t like being told what to do by a sanctimonious pri**

I’m fairly disappointed that the various Canadian firearm associations/lobby groups haven’t gone to war over this Liberal crusade against lawful gun ownership. I’ve seen no pushback in the media at all. I know the Liberals haven’t been voted in, and nothing happens unless they do... but I think even the mere though of banning semi auto long guns/handguns should have lit a fire under these groups to make the Liberals regret ever mentioning this. This is the problem, I feel like we’re just a means for the Liberals to win a few extra votes, because they expect us to roll over and take it quietly.

Pushback from the bought media? Not likely

Not sure your definition of gone to war is, but CCFR is doing this along with social media blitz:

https://firearmrights.ca/en/integrity-tour/

Have you seen the pictures of the Liberal Fail Bus ? It is priceless.
    Proud CCFR member

CGN Ultra frequent flyer griffin86's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by StormTrooper View Post
    I’m fairly disappointed that the various Canadian firearm associations/lobby groups haven’t gone to war over this Liberal crusade against lawful gun ownership. I’ve seen no pushback in the media at all. I know the Liberals haven’t been voted in, and nothing happens unless they do... but I think even the mere though of banning semi auto long guns/handguns should have lit a fire under these groups to make the Liberals regret ever mentioning this. This is the problem, I feel like we’re just a means for the Liberals to win a few extra votes, because they expect us to roll over and take it quietly.
    The CCFR is driving across Canada interviewing Liberals and talking with people. They are uploading a ton of videos.
    CGN Weekly Schedule
    Monday: Can't access the EE! Tuesday: Non-restricted rifles like AR-15? Wednesday: Difference between 223 and 556? Thursday: 9 or 45? Friday: Bear Defense thread Saturday: Why is this prohibited? Sunday: Zombie thread

CGN Ultra frequent flyer kodiakjack's Avatar
    No, the pre election passive approach is intentional, and working. This was a trap set by Trudeau. He was counting on a massive “redneck uprising” that he could use to tell the left “look at this. These violent gun owners are revolting. If you split the left vote because of a few silly blackface incidents, these gun luvin’ lunatics are going to take over. Come unite against them under my pretty red flag”

For the most part, gun owners were smart enough to no take the bait.

But on the 22nd, that’s bait becomes the loose thread in his wool sweater.
    The Bee does not squander his time trying to explain to the Fly why honey is better than s**t. Each creature is content with the meal laid before them, so the Bee reserves his endeavor for those who know its worth.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer IchBinEinSniper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blindeyes View Post
    Oh great get Obama to back Trudeau to buy more votes. Obama should stay out of our election and mind his own business.
    I am saddened after seeing a group of blue hairs talking about Obama s endorsement with genuine elation that if such a grounded and respectable individual says that of Trudeau than all must be well with him...
    I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by BCreserveMP View Post
    You can put the tinfoil-hat away. There's no un directive secret society conspiracy. The fact of the matter is gun violence hysteria is low-hanging fruit. It's easy to whip ignorant people up over anything so visceral and violent. That's the reason. Because it's an easy sell to stupid people that doesn't require a lot of effort, or even the substantiation of statistics.

Now you know.
    Pretty confident I never mentioned anything about a UN secret society conspiracy.

What I said was that when you have a PM openly saying he admires China's brutal dictatorship, and then he and his little cronies push forward and promise a gun ban they know full well does nothing to improve public safety, and which they also know 81% of people do not support, and which is exactly the move that allowed Mao to impose the aforementioned brutal dictatorship, this should be deeply concerning to everyone in this country.

This isn't conspiracy theory, this is bare facts that when put together paint a very disturbing picture.

Okay guys
    latest poles shown that the Turd has about an 8% chance of forming a majority - hopefully with them answering to the PC this gun grab will come to pass.

I’m fairly disappointed that the various Canadian firearm associations/lobby groups haven’t gone to war over this Liberal crusade against lawful gun ownership. I’ve seen no pushback in the media at all.
    I agree. We've been encouraged to join these advocacy groups, and even donate money to them, but what are they doing with it? Why haven't I seen any "Here are the facts"-style flyers in my mailbox? No "The Truth on Gun Laws" in my Facebook feed, or spots on TV? Where is this money going? I was under the impression that supporting these groups would give them muscle to push back, but I'm literally seeing NOTHING of the sort. What's going on?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer savagefan's Avatar
    If you were a supporting member you would know.
    Former Ford Fan