Page 127 of 205 FirstFirst ... 107117119120121122123124125126127128129130131132133134135137147 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 2045

Thread: Trudeau's Gun Ban and Buy Back

BANNED
    I am gonna say the conservatives are going to win a majority !!!

CGN frequent flyer
    voting PPC is the worst ####ing thing you could do if yournriding has a chance at a CPC victory
    f:P

Polls... are... complete... bulls**t...

They are intended to create reality, not reflect it.

Again, every poll in provincial elections in the last few years has favored the left by as much as 15%. They are wishful thinking (at best) and propaganda (at worst).
    "Canadians, in this fateful hour, I command you and I trust you to fight as you have ever fought with all your strength, with all your determination, with all your tranquil courage." Sir Arthur William Currie

media now saying LPC are much more confident in their internal polling, preparing for victory.

feeling of dread.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer kodiakjack's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertiger View Post
    Various polls done all suggest that it will still be LPC who win.

What then?

Parabellum.
    The Bee does not squander his time trying to explain to the Fly why honey is better than s**t. Each creature is content with the meal laid before them, so the Bee reserves his endeavor for those who know its worth.

Quote Originally Posted by WhisperXBA View Post
    media now saying LPC are much more confident in their internal polling, preparing for victory.

feeling of dread.
    Of course they are. They are trying to create the narrative they want to see.
    "Canadians, in this fateful hour, I command you and I trust you to fight as you have ever fought with all your strength, with all your determination, with all your tranquil courage." Sir Arthur William Currie

CGN Regular
    baizuo

Baizuo (pronounced "bye-tswaw) is a Chinese epithet meaning naive western educated person who advocates for peace and equality only to satisfy their own feeling of moral superiority.

A baizuo only cares about topics such as immigration, minorities, LGBT and the environment while being obsessed with political correctness to the extent that they import backwards Islamic values for the sake of multiculturalism.

The Chinese see the baizuo as ignorant and arrogant westerners who pity the rest of the world and think they are saviors.

Justin Trudeau's worldview is a low-resolution caricature of an adult's worldview.

"Oh yeah. He's a total BAIZUO."
    by ROCKSTEIN February 18, 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Foxtrotodd View Post
    I can't even imagine what another four years with the liberals would be like. Fingers crossed
    Most minority governments last about 16-21 months...
    :D

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnorts View Post
    That’s enough time for a few million more liberal ndp voters to arrive on our shores

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnorts View Post
    A Liberal minority probably wouldn't have time to complete a gun confiscation program. Or they might make it a high priority in order to draw more dipper votes the next go around. Fingers crossed.
    ***** FREE THE WEST *****