Page 8 of 205 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161828 ... LastLast

Thread: Trudeau's Gun Ban and Buy Back

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Midnight Rider's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeTheRock View Post
    There are also references to strengthening safe storage laws. I read that as them feeling out the concept of central storage. That will go hand in hand with a city-initiated ban.
    Exactly right ! Central storage in the major cities is where safe storage is heading . No doubt firearm owners will have to pay to store their firearms at the govt. run central storage .
    " SUPER BIKES RULE.....! " " Speed Costs....How Much Do You Want To Spend ! "

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkymacker View Post
    Mr. Black Face and his puke lackey Blair will decide what is and isn't an "assault weapon". I think it is going to be a pretty broad classification, not just the AR-15 platform. This is the result of electing another Trudeau, closer to the family goal of a communist society.
    detachable box magazine is going to be one of the main factors, imo.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FreedomIsn'tFree's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Rider View Post
    Exactly right ! Central storage in the major cities is where safe storage is heading . No doubt firearm owners will have to pay to store their firearms at the govt. run central storage .
    And only have access to them from 9-5pm Moday-Friday, after enough are gathered no access at all EVER.
    It's better to have questions you can't answer, then answers you can't question.
    When you have no property rights, YOU ARE THE PROPERTY!
    WEXIT, IPSC, CCFR.

CGN frequent flyer hannibal.black98's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by frabill View Post
    Whens the next false flag starting?
    Within 10 or so days I bet you!!! They are always scary close to help drive their fake "point" home...
    Glock people... *face palm* - Valaden (I love it!!!) ---- In NO way and at NO time is your airsoft gun ever a "beast" LOLLL ----
    Team 7.62x51mm - Multicam Black Gang - .45Auto holes > 9mm holes -

CGN frequent flyer hannibal.black98's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonT View Post
    detachable box magazine is going to be one of the main factors, imo.
    + has a pistol grip
    + easily able to add a SNIPER SCOPEZ
    + has a flash hider/muzzle brake
    Glock people... *face palm* - Valaden (I love it!!!) ---- In NO way and at NO time is your airsoft gun ever a "beast" LOLLL ----
    Team 7.62x51mm - Multicam Black Gang - .45Auto holes > 9mm holes -

CGN Ultra frequent flyer phillyblt's Avatar
    Knowledge is power. I hate to say it but people that don't understand guns and gun laws and the stuff we've had to do to get our licences, Are scared by guns. Its our job as a community to teach them and show them there's nothing wrong with guns in the hands of legal

licenced gun owners. I know people need jobs and compensation for there time, but if we made all firearms classes free for people, that would give us another chance at teaching the unknowledgeable. It would also up our numbers as a community. Then the CFO can

decide if there worthy. I know there's probably some holes in this idea but its just an idea. Ive never voted in my life. This year I will. I hate what's happening out there, so hopefully my vote will make a difference.
    Don't miss... I won't...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Travis Bickle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 1899 View Post
    The simple fact is that Canada is changing. That a person of Trudeau’s quality can become PM speaks volumes. That he, apparently, still has the support he does is a downright frightening reflection of society.
    Couldn't agree more brother.
    My sentiments exactly. I am more shocked at the level the general populations IQ has dropped to which resulted in this clown of a human and his party to lead this country than I am by the actions of the party.
    It's literally disturbing that people are that dumb on such a large scale and that easily manipulated. It would be satirical if there wasn't so much at stake....
    Guns only have two natural enemies; politicians and rust.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sailor723's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianSummers View Post
    Where are the voices from the CCFR, NFA ?

I've only ever heard them once on the radio. They need to speak up!
    I'm sure they'd love to but probably can't get a MSM outlet to put them on air.
    Fan of Browning Hi-Powers and both S&W and Colt revolvers

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FreedomIsn'tFree's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Travis Bickle View Post
    Couldn't agree more brother.
    My sentiments exactly. I am more shocked at the level the general populations IQ has dropped to which resulted in this clown of a human and his party to lead this country than I am by the actions of the party.
    It's literally disturbing that people are that dumb on such a large scale and that easily manipulated. It would be satirical if there wasn't so much at stake....
    Public school and the MSM have destroyed most of the last few generations.
    It's better to have questions you can't answer, then answers you can't question.
    When you have no property rights, YOU ARE THE PROPERTY!
    WEXIT, IPSC, CCFR.

Now is the time to get organized. Get some like minded friends, make sure you're all well equipped and regulated. Militia forming in the sense of having a bunch of friends get together with firearms and gear to go shooting isn't necessarily illegal per se, but unlawful drilling is. Be informed, and organize accordingly.