Page 40 of 205 FirstFirst ... 203032333435363738394041424344454647485060 ... LastLast

Thread: Trudeau's Gun Ban and Buy Back

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rajczak_kashka's Avatar
    Chicago has some of the most strict and stringent gun laws in the US, yet has the highest rate of gun related crime by a wide margin. Mexico has made it illegal for citizens to own most types of firearms as well and we all know full well what’s happening there . If that idiot Turdeau and Toronto mayor John Tory think their bans will be any different, well think again. Vast majority of guns in TO involved in crimes were smuggled up from close by US cities same as Mexico ( all folks in law enforcement know and acknowledge this with the exception of that buffoon Bill Blair as his motivation is purely political gain). As long as we have the largest supply of small arms in the world just across our southern border, we can do little about criminals with guns via a ban and confiscation from law abiding Canadian citizens with legally obtained firearms.....Use money for a proposed buy back to stiffen our porous border (more funding for CBSA), minimum mandatory sentencing for criminals committing crimes with guns as our judges regularly let us down with light sentencing, more funding for police forces to combat criminals, gangs and terrorism and lastly and more importantly , much more funding and awareness to the mental health crisis that only contributes to gun crime but also addiction and homelessness which is near epedemic in our larger cities... where most gun crimes are committed.

Quote Originally Posted by owlowl View Post
    But you have to admit, that PPC strikes a chord with a lot of people who are disillusioned with slow traditional politics of conservatives. So its a fight between honest moral urge to vote for an idea vs a vote for pragmatic reality.
    Bernier needs 4 more years for Canadians to get to know him. Until that happens, we must vote for the Conservatives

Quote Originally Posted by owlowl View Post
    But you have to admit, that PPC strikes a chord with a lot of people who are disillusioned with slow traditional politics of conservatives. So its a fight between honest moral urge to vote for an idea vs a vote for pragmatic reality.
    Oh agree as I align with many of the PPCs campaign points, but the name of the game is to remove the Liberals from Ottawa and that can only be accomplished with the CPC’s. Once the PPC mature as a political party then they may become an option.
    CCFR — CSSA

Quote Originally Posted by Sqr View Post
    Oh agree as I align with many of the PPCs campaign points, but the name of the game is to remove the Liberals from Ottawa and that can only be accomplished with the CPC’s. Once the PPC mature as a political party then they may become an option.
    I agree that it's important for the CPC to win this October, but I'm calling it here right now: The CPC Will Not Repeal C-71.

I hope I'm wrong, but I have zero faith in that party and it's leadership anymore

Quote Originally Posted by rajczak_kashka View Post
    Chicago has some of the most strict and stringent gun laws in the US, yet has the highest rate of gun related crime by a wide margin. Mexico has made it illegal for citizens to own most types of firearms as well and we all know full well what’s happening there . If that idiot Turdeau and Toronto mayor John Tory think their bans will be any different, well think again. Vast majority of guns in TO involved in crimes were smuggled up from close by US cities same as Mexico ( all folks in law enforcement know and acknowledge this with the exception of that buffoon Bill Blair as his motivation is purely political gain). As long as we have the largest supply of small arms in the world just across our southern border, we can do little about criminals with guns via a ban and confiscation from law abiding Canadian citizens with legally obtained firearms.....Use money for a proposed buy back to stiffen our porous border (more funding for CBSA), minimum mandatory sentencing for criminals committing crimes with guns as our judges regularly let us down with light sentencing, more funding for police forces to combat criminals, gangs and terrorism and lastly and more importantly , much more funding and awareness to the mental health crisis that only contributes to gun crime but also addiction and homelessness which is near epedemic in our larger cities... where most gun crimes are committed.
    We all know this. You're preaching to the choir.
    Collector of WW2 German firearms

Quote Originally Posted by Atheris11 View Post
    Sorry, my guns ain't going anywhere.
    diddo
    Collector of WW2 German firearms

BANNED
    Last edited by madashell; 09-23-2019 at 03:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cheesymacaroni View Post
    bernier needs 4 more years for canadians to get to know him. Until that happens, we must vote for the conservatives
    this
    Ask me no questions.....I'll tell you no lies.
    The only good Liberal is a defeated Liberal.

Quote Originally Posted by madashell View Post
    All this political rhetoric and voting talk don't mean a damn thing to me. It's all just talk talk talk.

And no piece of paper "protecting my rights" means a damn thing to me either.

At the end of the day, the hard bottom line of what protects your rights to own guns are the guns themselves.

I wonder how many on here really get that ?

Keep talking boys ..... haven't learned a damn thing from history.
    Just like the "from my cold dead hands" is just talk. There are very few tough guys on the internet that would actually die in a firefight to keep their guns.

BANNED
    Last edited by madashell; 09-23-2019 at 03:47 PM.