Page 43 of 205 FirstFirst ... 233335363738394041424344454647484950515363 ... LastLast

Thread: Trudeau's Gun Ban and Buy Back

CGN Regular
    I’ve seen all sort of things happening in our community. This is not the time to fight with other....
    WE ALL MUST WORK TOGETHER TO SAVE/KEEP OUR FIREAMRS, OUR HERITAGE:

I will try to put this in a very simple language to understand it clearly:
    - only Liberals and CPC will have major amount of votes and so - only either of these 2 parties can win next months election
    - all remaining „smaller” Parties do not have enough votes to win, so they cannot win because they cannot compete with the above 2 „big” parties (Liberals and CPC)
    - this means - if we want to keep our firearms, we must vote CPC only
    - anybody who will vote on any of those „smaller” parties will only WASTE his/ her vote. So - give that vote to CPC instead please. Do not waste it.

OR:
    We ALL will loose ALL our firearms.

Why not actually hear the guy out instead of just shutting him down. Personally I think every politician is a bad choice, it just takes something getting so bad than normal people start to stand up and get in to politics such as AOC in the US. We’re all too busy working and paying off debt to spend the time and actually fight against this. Im definitely voting CPC but thats only the lesser of 2 evils
    Last edited by scottcullen; 09-22-2019 at 11:06 PM.
    Hitchvault.ca

Quote Originally Posted by Longboat View Post
    I hope I'm wrong, but I have a feeling this is not going to go well for us.

Plan for the worst and go with non compliance. Make a point. Enough is enough. They will have to come to my house and take my property themselves. Even if it means me losing "buy back" $$$. I'm not delivering my property to the RCMP to pay me my own tax dollars for my guns.

If I had a firearms buisness I would be doing the same. Wouldn't turn crap in or ship it back to where it came from. I would make them raid and arrest me. Let it get ugly if it has to. Make it a huge issue nobody can ignore. Most businesses will be toast within a few years anyways. Nothing to lose.

A majority of 2.2 million gun owners × god knows how many guns + 100's of retailers × 1000's more guns.

Saddle up soon and protest like the country has never seen. They can take guns on over 2 million people.

All dealers should form a sort of union. 2 million people have your backs.

With a bit of balls it's not that difficult to make this an unsolvable problem for them.

A good leader would choose a solution that both sides can agree upon...severe action and consequences on gangs and illegal guns. The guy admits he is blinded from privilege on camera. The exact reason I have been saying for years he is unfit. Totally out of touch and clueless about reality.

Interesting how they can do buy backs, but can’t hire more cops to stop the real criminals. It’s such a sad state of affairs, but Trudeau is a gun owner too. Or maybe he lied about that also. Like father, like son, the worst leaders we’ve ever had.

EVERYONE with an RPAL needs to purchase another AR15 or 2x if you don't have one. EVERYONE with RPAL NEEDS to own at LEAST two AR15. I read there are 75,000 registered in Canada. I am sure as a TEAM we can grow that number to well over 100,000 by the election.
    If they want to attempt a buy, back….Lets Crank up the cost of this as much as possible.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt86 View Post
    EVERYONE with an RPAL needs to purchase another AR15 or 2x if you don't have one. EVERYONE with RPAL NEEDS to own at LEAST two AR15. I read there are 75,000 registered in Canada. I am sure as a TEAM we can grow that number to well over 100,000 by the election.
    If they want to attempt a buy, back….Lets Crank up the cost of this as much as possible.
    Everyone can at least buy a $300 SKS at worst. They will be in the same boat soon so...

I don't agree with all the CPC policies, but CPC is the only option as far as I can see to secure a stable, balanced budgeted, business-friendly strong Canada. Put this new gun confiscation policy in the picture, nothing can ever make me vote for liberals...!!!

Environmental policies of Liberals are simply junk and based on stupidity... Science and math simply ignored... So they can simply go and have fun with themselves...

Quote Originally Posted by Longboat View Post
    Everyone can at least buy a $300 SKS at worst. They will be in the same boat soon so...
    mmmm, no i think AR15 would be more of a statement. For the same price as an SKS you can obtain a stripped AR15 lower and it is registered - an RCMP recorded number... the SKS are an unknown... Kinda like the way they shoot haha.

If you are worried about your money and a buy back happening (they just going to take it any ways attitude)...... well you get your money back if you give it back, keep the receipt and demand your money back. Drive up the buy back price as much as possible.
    Last edited by Matt86; 09-23-2019 at 12:36 AM.

anyone remember cgn the night of the election in 2015? all that voting for small parties to make a statement, the gun owners who voted ndp and liberal, that worked really well didn't it? now isn't the time to be a vote hipster. the cpc is a joke but its the best joke we have right now
    “... and they who cried: “Appease, Appease!” are hanged by men they tried to please.”

About what I should have expected from much of this crowd for speaking up and disagreeing. Don't have time right now for a detailed reply. Will try to do that later. Basically, look at the Harper years and we will have more of the same. Ignoring science and data. Muzzling scientists. There would be little to no movement on climate and the environment (which is a serious and immediate threat). Harper's ethics were pretty loose as well. They promise a bunch of tax cuts and a balanced budget. So that means cuts in services to health care, veterans affairs, the coast guard etc just as we saw in the past. Add to that the right wing social attitudes with regards to minorities and women's rights etc and it's a recipe for disaster. I despised the Harper years and Scheer is Harper 2.0. No thanks. I like target shooting but not at the expense of my children's future. Trudeau and the Liberals are far from perfect but I believe they would be less destructive overall. Maybe not by much. But still less.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by RK99 View Post
    About what I should have expected from much of this crowd for speaking up and disagreeing. Don't have time right now for a detailed reply. Will try to do that later. Basically, look at the Harper years and we will have more of the same. Ignoring science and data. Muzzling scientists. There would be little to no movement on climate and the environment (which is a serious and immediate threat). Harper's ethics were pretty loose as well. They promise a bunch of tax cuts and a balanced budget. So that means cuts in services to health care, veterans affairs, the coast guard etc just as we saw in the past. Add to that the right wing social attitudes with regards to minorities and women's rights etc and it's a recipe for disaster. I despised the Harper years and Scheer is Harper 2.0. No thanks. I like target shooting but not at the expense of my children's future. Trudeau and the Liberals are far from perfect but I believe they would be less destructive overall. Maybe not by much. But still less.

Yeah great job Turdeau. Ban tankers on the west coast but allow them to sail on the east coast and st. lawrence. Can't get Alberta crude to port but can import ethically based Saudi oil on the east. Give me a break. SNC needs a deferred prosecution at all costs... how much did they donate to Trudeau et al? trips to the Aga Khan's private island while the feds are donating money to the very same organization..

Wake up! Trudeau does not care about your family or your children. He only cares about maintaining power at all costs so he can continue to funnel money into the same pockets that he is getting donations from.