Page 37 of 205 FirstFirst ... 172729303132333435363738394041424344454757 ... LastLast

Thread: Trudeau's Gun Ban and Buy Back

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Milanczar's Avatar
    Cabin boy aboard the New England whaler Pequod
    Quote Originally Posted by caramel View Post
    Try to find guilty peoples for believing turdo wont be reelected, i genuinly believe is out, peoples will trow turdo out, if you doubt this, it's maybe because you dont want him out.
    You are selling fiction, fantasy and false hope.

Tell people to work for the CPC.

Don't tell them that the Liberals who are in the lead are not going to win.

Please post the poll that shows the Trudeau is not going to win either a Majority or Minority or stop.

People need to realize how serious this is.

Not be fooled with false statements when the Liberals are heading for Majority or Minority Government.

Do something to help activate people to work to stop the Liberals not give false information that everything is ok when it is not.
    The path to my fixed purpose is laid with iron rails, whereon my soul is grooved to run.
    - Moby Dick, Herman Melville

If the Liberals win re-election I'm going to Otawa to burn cars and smash store windows! Then I'll walk into the house of commons with a sign that says 'Stop Trudeau'. I expect after that I'll get all sorts of job offers at think tanks and NGO's. Then I'll find a bunch of rich Americans to launder cash to me to to buy fake media and buy off supreme court justices. But it's all OK right? If you have the moral imperative to be an 'activist', in this case against a wealthy racist liar, the ends justify the means, no?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Midnight Rider's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by corporal34 View Post
    not sure if this was discussed earlier, but I have a question on this buy back thing. if indeed it does come to this, isn't only the receiver the registered portion of the firearm? what happens if we only turn in the barebones stripped lower.
    Hard to know at this point as no one knows what kind of law will be enacted to support the Liberal gun grab ; no doubt the Liberal plan will closely follow the current New Zealand gun grab plan .
    " SUPER BIKES RULE.....! " " Speed Costs....How Much Do You Want To Spend ! "

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    How would a buy back play out??
    Show up at a central location.
    Proceed through many layers of security
    Being video taped and heckled by the loonies
    treated like pond scum and a criminal by the minimun wage civilian contractors
    The contractors that are hired will be Montreal liberal bag men
    Have to be interagated by english as a second language employee
    Then told what you will be getting for your prized Colt Canada AR
    Leave with your tail between your legs
    Then being heckled and ridiculed on the way out by the loonies
    OH. yeah the Communist Broadcasting Corporation will have a live feed running 7/24
    So all your friends , co- workers and children can witness how a pathetic person you really are
    Someone tell me I'm wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by Milanczar View Post
    There are!!

Right here by the CSSA

https://cssa-cila.org/election2019/

But try to get any media to run them...........
    Those ads are only targeted at gun owners. I think it's almost a given gun owners will vote in a block for PC. So AFAIK these ads are useless in swaying public opinion. Pretty poor job if you ask me.

We can rant and rail on GN's all we want but this will not do anything to stop Trudeau. We ALL have to get on social media and EDUCATE people on why this proposal is total BS. Forget about the media, most people get their news from social media.

This is what I put on my FB. You may not like it or am sure some will pick it apart ( I purposely left out the barrel length issue) but at least I am doing something. I'm not saying many of you aren't, just saying flapping our gums here is a waste of energy if you want to stop Trudeau.

---------------------------

Trudeau tries to shift the focus away from his racist beliefs by attacking law abiding gun owners. Here is some reality for you.

Assault rifles are ALREADY banned in Canada. AR-15's and rifles like them are ALREADY restricted firearms. AR-15's are ALREADY banned from big game hunting. Legally bought AR-15's are in the hands of target shooters and stored following government approved guidelines. AR-15's can only be used at government approved rifle ranges.
    Magazine capacities are ALREADY limited. Background checks are ALREADY mandatory to get your PAL and RPAL.

This is NOT the US! The problem is successive federal and provincial governments have reduced funding for mental health care in Canada. The other huge problem is how the Liberal government under Trudeau gutted the RCMP and CBSA's ability to stem the huge flow of ILLEGAL firearms into Canada.

Firearm related crimes committed by registered firearms owners is statistically insignificant in Canada. Again, this is not the US!

Trudeau's announcement on gun control is a feeble attempt to divert people from the real issue which is his total lack of ethics and accountability. Plus a total lack of Prime Ministerial abilities beyond photo ops.

Trudeau's is trying to sway public opinion using the feeblest of scare tactics. Don't get sucked in. Don't allow him to make 10's of thousands of law abiding gun owners instant criminals through his proposed nonsense.

Trudeau talks about a buyback program. For the Canadian government to buyback all the AR-15's legally owned by law abiding Canadian's it is estimated to cost the Canadian taxpayer close to $600 million. This money would be better spent on mental health programs and increased border protection.

Please share this with your friends. It's a reality check that needs to spread.

-----------------------

Another thing, it seems FB doesn't like this post and won't allow people to share it. Try it yourself and see what happens. It's stacked against us, we must work extra hard to get the word out.
    Last edited by ericrose; 09-22-2019 at 12:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Rider View Post
    Hard to know at this point as no one knows what kind of law will be enacted to support the Liberal gun grab ; no doubt the Liberal plan will closely follow the current New Zealand gun grab plan .
    They have been admiring/following the New Zealand model at this point. In light of what's going on there they will use any excuse to come into your home and take everything. THis includes all gun related products from reloading supplies to scopes, tools etc and tell you to apply to the courts to get the non prohibited stuff back.
    Related to this I notice the comments they have made concerning making it easier to prohibit potentially dangerous people from having guns and cited the domestic violence issue. The way they worded it they said everything but the actual words "red flag laws". And we all know how those have been abused.

What a hard call to make... I'd vote for the PPC but I really want to ensure the Liberals get smoked...

no doubt pump actions and handguns will be on the chopping block soon too.....
    Dear Justin...I'm from BC...a few years ago your Dad gave us the finger, we would like to give it back...

"SUCK MY FAT ONE YOU CHEAP DIMESTORE HOOD"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Ed Smurf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LeverActionBandit View Post
    What a hard call to make... I'd vote for the PPC but I really want to ensure the Liberals get smoked...
    There is only one option if the last part of your statement is sincere.
    No wood......No good

Quote Originally Posted by LeverActionBandit View Post
    We have a national emergency on our hands. You must do what's best for the nation and vote CPC.
    Pick up the receiver... I'll make you a believer.