Page 123 of 205 FirstFirst ... 103113115116117118119120121122123124125126127128129130131133143 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 2045

Thread: Trudeau's Gun Ban and Buy Back

CGN Regular
    Thank you john, well done, our last chance to fight confiscation by a cult leader Justin

Rumors are that besides AR-15 the following firearms are being considered by communists for full on confiscation.

They Liberal platform mentions ALL semi-automatic firearms, not just AR-15s. This includes rifles and SHOTGUNS. Remember that Trudeau was full of praise for New Zealand when they included LEVER ACTIONS, PUMP ACTIONS and BOLT ACTIONS on the list of banned firearms. So it is entirely reasonable to assume similar action in Canada.

Some of the firearms that have been named as potentials for being banned are:
    Ruger 10/22
    Remington Model 597
    Savage 64 FXP
    Marlin Model 60SN
    Remington 870 and 1100
    Mossberg 500 family of shotguns
    Beretta A-400
    391 Ureka
    Browning Maxus and BPS
    Stoeger 2000 and Benelli
    This list is just SOME of what’s on the chopping block, if you have a firearm that can hold more than one round you need to pay attention.

This information came from GunGear.ca just in case someone wonders where I got this from.
    How to make a difference in fight against the communists?
    1. Vote for CPC 2. Join CCFR and CSSA (not NFA ) 3. Write letters to your Member of Parliament 4. Continue to be upstanding citizen

I went on the NZ Law site and pulled this:
    https://www.police.govt.nz/advice/fi...bited-firearms

Prohibited firearms parts and magazines

Prohibited firearms are:

All semi-automatic firearms (including semi-automatic shotguns), but:
    excluding rimfire rifles .22 calibre or less as long as they have a magazine (whether detachable or not) that holds 10 rounds or less; and
    excluding semi-automatic shotguns that have a non-detachable, tubular magazine that holds 5 rounds or less.
    Pump action shotguns that:
    Are capable of being used with a detachable magazine; or
    Have a non-detachable tubular magazine capable of holding more than 5 rounds.

Only a person who meets one of the exemption categories and who has applied for and obtained a new endorsement and permit to possess may lawfully possess a prohibited firearm.

Prohibited magazines are:

Shotgun magazines (whether detachable or not) capable of holding more than 5 rounds.
    Magazines for other firearms (excluding pistols) that are:
    Detachable magazines bigger than 10 rounds that are capable of holding 0.22 calibre or lower rimfire cartridges
    Detachable magazines bigger than 10 rounds that are capable of being used with a semi-automatic or fully automatic firearm
    Other magazines, detachable or not, that are capable of holding more than 10 rounds.

Only a person who meets one of the exemption categories and who has applied for and obtained a new endorsement and permit to possess may lawfully possess a prohibited magazine.

Prohibited parts are:

Any part designed or intended to be an integral part of a prohibited firearm.
    Examples include: butt, stock, silencer, sight
    Any component that can be applied to enable a firearm fire with (or near to) semi-automatic or automatic action.
    Examples include: gas block, gas tube, sub-calibre conversion kit.

Only a person who has an endorsement permitting them to possess a prohibited firearm may lawfully possess a prohibited part.

I dont see lever or bolt action there.

kind of reminds me of that bill s-223 from a few years back that died off where they were coming for pretty much everything, now its back under a different name
    Last edited by NeonGreen; 10-17-2019 at 11:15 PM.
    “... and they who cried: “Appease, Appease!” are hanged by men they tried to please.”

Quote Originally Posted by BCreserveMP View Post
    unlike places in the world where the citizens are forced into Revolution because they are starving to death, we have abundance of food and distractions like internet ####ography and hockey and YouTube and whatever. A Hardline rule like China or the former Soviet Union isn't necessary. We have Carnival distractions.

for now, but for how long before we are "forced into Revolution because they are starving to death"? or do you think it cant happen here? maybe we are different than every other group of people in the entirety of human existence?

i don't disagree with you, people have lots of shiny things to distract them, which will make them less likely to react until its far too late and Canada looks like Hong Kong or Venezuela, but they will wake up sooner or later. the question is do they want to wake up sooner, while they still have some means of defending themselves, or maybe they would prefer later when all they can do is pile up shopping carts in front of the police and shoot sling shots at them like Bart Simpson?

which would you prefer? im not asking which you think is likely, but which would you, as a man, a human being, prefer?
    Last edited by NeonGreen; 10-17-2019 at 10:41 PM.
    “... and they who cried: “Appease, Appease!” are hanged by men they tried to please.”

Quote Originally Posted by 403gunsandammo View Post
    I went on the NZ Law site and pulled this:
    https://www.police.govt.nz/advice/fi...bited-firearms

Prohibited firearms parts and magazines

Prohibited firearms are:

All semi-automatic firearms (including semi-automatic shotguns), but:
    excluding rimfire rifles .22 calibre or less as long as they have a magazine (whether detachable or not) that holds 10 rounds or less;

I dont see lever or bolt action there.
    The Cooey Model 60 was sold in New Zealand (Bolt action, 22.cal, 11LR or 15 short capacity) and those are now banned.

They want to keep tin cans safe, so it's time to surrender Grandpas plinking rifle.
    CCFR member

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by anton520b View Post
    Rumors are that besides AR-15 the following firearms are being considered by communists for full on confiscation.

They Liberal platform mentions ALL semi-automatic firearms, not just AR-15s. This includes rifles and SHOTGUNS. Remember that Trudeau was full of praise for New Zealand when they included LEVER ACTIONS, PUMP ACTIONS and BOLT ACTIONS on the list of banned firearms. So it is entirely reasonable to assume similar action in Canada.

Some of the firearms that have been named as potentials for being banned are:
    Ruger 10/22
    Remington Model 597
    Savage 64 FXP
    Marlin Model 60SN
    Remington 870 and 1100
    Mossberg 500 family of shotguns
    Beretta A-400
    391 Ureka
    Browning Maxus and BPS
    Stoeger 2000 and Benelli
    This list is just SOME of what’s on the chopping block, if you have a firearm that can hold more than one round you need to pay attention.

This information came from GunGear.ca just in case someone wonders where I got this from.

ahah no way the 870 is on that list.
    I call BS on this

CGN Ultra frequent flyer savagefan's Avatar
    Pump actions were banned in Australia years ago when they went through the theft process.
    Former Ford Fan

Quote Originally Posted by biologic View Post
    ahah no way the 870 is on that list.
    I call BS on this
    Nope - that's accurate - the list was about 10 pages long. The freaking Maverick 88 was on the list.
    "Canadians, in this fateful hour, I command you and I trust you to fight as you have ever fought with all your strength, with all your determination, with all your tranquil courage." Sir Arthur William Currie