Page 106 of 205 FirstFirst ... 86969899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114116126 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 2045

Thread: Trudeau's Gun Ban and Buy Back

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BlackVoid's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertiger View Post
    Right. People say the government doesn’t understand gun control but you advocate for them to address all these other social issues in a society with such divided perspectives and an unwillingness to compromise.
    Just make all drugs legal and even provide them for free, it is cheaper for society than "war on drugs".

Gun violence will go down drastically, theft too, dirty tent camps will go way, women will stop selling themselves on the streets and cops will finally be able to eat their donuts in peace.

Okay. Guys.

It’s simple. No one comply we take them to court. Individually would be best. That gives us time.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackVoid View Post
    Just make all drugs legal and even provide them for free, it is cheaper for society than "war on drugs".

Gun violence will go down drastically, theft too, dirty tent camps will go way, women will stop selling themselves on the streets and cops will finally be able to eat their donuts in peace.
    Nothing is for free. Legalization yes. But just think how that will go wrong. The masses will overflow that system and probably just start shipping free drugs out of the country for foreign sales.

Quote Originally Posted by Armed Hippie View Post
    And that’s where the conservatives go wrong. We don’t need more cops and harsher penalties, we have to dig into the causes of crime, youth development, social issues, poor immigration, poverty. The hardest and most expensive solution is to stop crime before it starts but it’s the only effective way. Drives me nuts the Libs and conservatives always bicker over meaningless, reactionary “solutions”.
    harsher penalties on certain crimes I'm all for. Example rapist, child molesters etc.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer kodiakjack's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoner99 View Post
    Okay. Guys.

It’s simple. No one comply we take them to court. Individually would be best. That gives us time.
    Them...

Keep in mind who’s actually paying the legal defense for “them”. They fight us with our own tax dollars >:-/
    The Bee does not squander his time trying to explain to the Fly why honey is better than s**t. Each creature is content with the meal laid before them, so the Bee reserves his endeavor for those who know its worth.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BlackVoid's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoner99 View Post
    Nothing is for free. Legalization yes. But just think how that will go wrong. The masses will overflow that system and probably just start shipping free drugs out of the country for foreign sales.
    Did not happen in Portugal and Switzerland. I like Swiss approach more, with halfway houses, rehabilitation and work programs.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer vagrantviking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Armed Hippie View Post
    And that’s where the conservatives go wrong. We don’t need more cops and harsher penalties, we have to dig into the causes of crime, youth development, social issues, poor immigration, poverty. The hardest and most expensive solution is to stop crime before it starts but it’s the only effective way. Drives me nuts the Libs and conservatives always bicker over meaningless, reactionary “solutions”.
    I have to wholeheartedly agree. It takes a very wide holistic approach that addresses all the reasons that people turn to crime.
    It's not a single program and there's no straight line from the start to the results. It sure as hell takes more than one or two election cycles too.

As adam corolla says cultures that emphasize family and education prosper.
    Poverty has nothing to do with it. Its insulting to say that the poor turn to crime when plenty of poor people are law abiding and plenty of rich people commit crimes. Poor people from broken homes who dont emphasize intact families andeducation and instead emphasize a victim mentality are drug and crime ridden.
    It really isnt complicated at all
    All items shipped by canada post expedited with tracking and $100 insurance included.
    Insurance above $100 coverage is on the buyer.
    I'll need to see your PAL for firearms,ammo.

Voted today in pre-voting Can. Elections office, pencils provided in the booth, regret I didn't bring my own black marker pen for permanently marked
    check mark. That pencil didn't make me feel comfortable as it could be erased easily but I did press it as hard as possible.
    CPC all the way.
    How to make a difference in fight against the communists?
    1. Vote for CPC 2. Join CCFR and CSSA (not NFA ) 3. Write letters to your Member of Parliament 4. Continue to be upstanding citizen

CGN Ultra frequent flyer kodiakjack's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by anton520b View Post
    Voted today in pre-voting Can. Elections office, pencils provided in the booth, regret I didn't bring my own black marker pen for permanently marked
    check mark. That pencil didn't make me feel comfortable as it could be erased easily but I did press it as hard as possible.
    CPC all the way.

Bride and I’ll hit the booth 9am tomorrow.
    The Bee does not squander his time trying to explain to the Fly why honey is better than s**t. Each creature is content with the meal laid before them, so the Bee reserves his endeavor for those who know its worth.