Page 26 of 205 FirstFirst ... 61618192021222324252627282930313233343646 ... LastLast

Thread: Trudeau's Gun Ban and Buy Back

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Milanczar's Avatar
    Cabin boy aboard the New England whaler Pequod
    Quote Originally Posted by caramel View Post
    He is not getting reelected.
    He is going to be elected right now!

Why are you stating what is not the case?

It is your intention that people pay no attention and don't vote when the Liberals are going to be the majority or minority government.

As of today
    36%Probability of the Liberals winning a majority
    27%Probability of the Liberals winning the most seats but not a majority
    25%Probability of the Conservatives winning the most seats but not a majority
    12%Probability of the Conservatives winning a majority
    The path to my fixed purpose is laid with iron rails, whereon my soul is grooved to run.
    - Moby Dick, Herman Melville

CGN frequent flyer
    I feel like this is an act of discrimination.
    Any policy is a success by sufficiently low standards, and a failure by sufficiently high standards.

A high post count means nothing… A high burned out barrel count means everything…

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Milanczar View Post

It is your intention that people pay no attention and don't vote when the Liberals are going to be the majority or minority government.

As of today
    Almost for sure BS #'s. Just like Trumps 3% chance of winning haha.

Everyone here should go buy an SKS just because. Clean the god damn stores out.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Milanczar View Post

As of today
    As a liberal supporter, you should be ashamed of promoting them on here, this is a firearms forum.
    Yep, fixed wing is great but rotary wing is ... GREAT. Life is good. JP.

Quote Originally Posted by bananarama View Post
    why cant we just vote this guy out! For pete's sake enough is enough
    “We” can’t vote him out, only Ontario and Quebec can do that. There is not equal representation in this country so the rest of the provinces are at the mercy of these two. The federal elections are decided before the votes from Manitoba west are ever counted and it’s been like that for decades. The real question here is have you had enough of being dictated to by two provinces that supply us with the types of politicians to represent us like we have now. I find it ironic that 50.1% of two provinces can dictate to the rest of Canada what we’re going to do about their problems.

Just wait until they define "Assault Weapon" - after the election.

Quote Originally Posted by caramel View Post
    As a liberal supporter, you should be ashamed of promoting them on here, this is a firearms forum.
    You appear to have no shame or good comebacks.

That is clearly what you are doing by telling people that Trudeau is not going to be elected when the numbers show otherwise

We have seen this 'Nothing to see here folks, nothing is going to happen, nothing to worry about' here over and over again.

Shame on you for being shameless.
    The path to my fixed purpose is laid with iron rails, whereon my soul is grooved to run.

Quote Originally Posted by Longboat View Post
    Almost for sure BS #'s. Just like Trumps 3% chance of winning haha.

Everyone here should go buy an SKS just because. Clean the god damn stores out.
    Another distractor?

The best thing any firearm owner can do with their money it not to throw it away on firearms you will not own.

Donate to the CPC candidate in your or other riding.

For every dollar you get MONEY BACK on your taxes.

And you are doing the only thing that is going to stop the Liberals.

BUYING MORE FIREARMS FOR THEM TO DESTROY IS NOT IT.

Buying more firearms is directly used by the Liberals to say there is a crisis.

CBC just had an investigative report on the Canadian Gun Lobby..........buying panics are being used to frighten uninformed voters to vote Liberal.

Buying firearm will backfire! Don't throw your money away and don't help the Liberals scare people to vote for them.

Donate to the Party, the ONLY PARTY the CPC, that will save our firearms instead

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    .45automatic =
    The Liberal party, ensuring only three generations until all Canadian children are forced to exclusively speak Arabic.

The most common family name in Canada in 2008 was "Li" followed by Smith and third was "Lam". There are several cities in Canada where sections have no English (or French) signs, and the language is exclusively Chinese.

Vote Conservative- this is our LAST chance... Even Max told a radio host on Friday that the PCC would "look at a ban on assault weapons".
    I do not want the govt to keep me "safe".
    Nothing was ever achieved by being "safe". Nothing built, discovered, invented, or created by being "safe".
    When Trudeau says he wants to keep us safe, he's saying he wants to keep us down

CGN frequent flyer
    Who's poles are those haha? Its horse shzt.

Although I do agree the country is retarded enough as a whole to vote that tool in again. I have a feeling he may very well win. God damn I hope I'm wrong!

Other than that I'm still up for everyone spending $300 on an SKS.

I'm not giving jack to any politician. They are all trash.