Page 42 of 205 FirstFirst ... 223234353637383940414243444546474849505262 ... LastLast

Thread: Trudeau's Gun Ban and Buy Back

Quote Originally Posted by RK99 View Post
    However, the CPC policies and positions on many other issues are even worse so there’s no way they would ever get my vote.
    Like what?
    Pick up the receiver... I'll make you a believer.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    response to RK98 post #409

I have looked at Conservative plans,
    And I have well researched the Liberal record, and their expensive Promises.. there is no way in hell I would vote for the unethical, dishonest, excessively wasteful, anti-Cdn Trudescu govt.

What good has Trudescu done?

Trade deals? Supposed to give Canadians cheaper dairy, cheese, and poultry.. I sure haven't noticed cheaper products, PLUS- those deals are costing you and me $Billions over the next 15 years in compensation to Canadian farmers for selling out a portion of their market. (Oh but maybe its been of benefit for huge multinational corporations...but not for average Canadians..ask GM workers as an example)

What about deficits.. "the budget will balance itself"- surely one of the stupidest claims in history...all while created 17$ billion dollar deficits annually.. and adding to our now over $1 trillion debt.. It costs over $30 billion in interest annyally,,just imagine what thet could do if spent on Canadian needs and not given to foreign banks and investors.

The military- always and always a Liberal disaster historically. Under Trudescu too much to list, but he doesn't care about wounded veterans

Scandal- SNC, even the CEO said Trudescu wasn't "accurate" about the jobs, or the effect a criminal charge would have on the company...possibly Turd, Butts, and Morneau were more concerned about the stock value they own in SNC

-then there's the whole VAdm Norman scandal- trying to smear a guy who got the desperately needed supply ship on time and on budget...just not at the shipyard the Libs favoured.. Liberal MP General Andy Leslie, said he would testify FOR Norman, and out of disgust will not run for the LIbs again. The whole thing risked being too embarrassing for the LIbs in an election campaign- as the truth came out - so they dropped the charges.

$55 million tax dollars donated to a "philantropist" bilionaire as thanks for the free island vacation. $50 million tweeted to a S African TV star for his personal education campaign.

$1.6 million -embarrassing family vacation in India- 9 days, but only a half day alleged business, and a hastily arranged last minute photo op with the INdian PM to save face with the media.

Cancelled the Conservative green plan for public transit tax rebate ( it was sure a benefit to me-and milions of other urbanite commuters)

Cancelled the financial accountability requirement of FN Band cheifs to say where the millions of tax dollars sent to reserves actually goes, coz in many cases it wasn't going to help the reserves.

Passed C-75 which lightens charges and sentence for criminals.

Thinks Canada is a mere economic convenience, not a country "no core identity", "post national state"
    and leaves the borders open for opportunists to waltz across at a cost of hundreds of millions of tax dollars, and then can't seem to get rid of asylum claimants who are rejected.

The Liberals have created divisions in this country as never before.

Trudeau has signed up a committed separatist, former PQ cabinet minister, to run in Montreal..and you still think Trudeau likes CAnada? Have we all forgotten the same experiment with Lucien Bouchard?

The Liberals are lying about gun crime, they are lying about the economy, the are lying about improving the middle class (which is in fact shrinking) they are lying about creating good jobs (the simple numbers do NOT tell the whole story by any means)

There is so much there, and so much more I haven't time for.. How could you possibly vote Liberal. How could you possibly claim they have better policies, How you possibly claim the conervative have worse policies.

I can't believe how anyone could vote for this current edition of the Liberal party under this unethical, dishonest, self serving martinet
    I do not want the govt to keep me "safe".
    Nothing was ever achieved by being "safe". Nothing built, discovered, invented, or created by being "safe".
    When Trudeau says he wants to keep us safe, he's saying he wants to keep us down

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rangebob's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ericrose View Post
    The other huge problem is how the Liberal government under Trudeau gutted the RCMP and CBSA's ability to stem the huge flow of ILLEGAL firearms into Canada.
    Bill Blair has been blaming the Conservatives for cutting 500 million from the CBSA's budget.
    When, and in what manor/method, did Trudeau gut the RCMP & CBSA's ability?
    One eye to the past. One eye to the future. The wisest course.

Uber Super GunNutz
    I certainly don’t like many things the Liberals have done and this potential gun ban is a political move that will not solve any of the actual problems they claim they want to address. However, the CPC policies and positions on many other issues are even worse so there’s no way they would ever get my vote. I’ll give up some guns before I vote Conservative.
    We got a live one folks.
    "He who dares not offend, cannot be honest."
    - Thomas Paine

"Oppression maketh a wise man mad"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Odd Shot's Avatar
    I certainly don’t like many things the Liberals have done and this potential gun ban is a political move that will not solve any of the actual problems they claim they want to address. However, the CPC policies and positions on many other issues are even worse so there’s no way they would ever get my vote. I’ll give up some guns before I vote Conservative.
    You would give up your guns first?!

Give your head a shake and listen to yourself!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rajczak_kashka's Avatar
    Yeah his apologizing to the “ethnic” members of his caucus on camera..... PLEASE! What they gonna say to him , “sorry you racist, pretentious, pompous ass... I don’t accept your hollow phone apology”... on the eve of an election...... they would have soon suffered the same fate as Wilson Raboukd and Philpot.

Bill Blair, is that you?

Wondering how many liberals are lurking behind with wholehearted intent to undermine any chance of us acting in unity...This forum is a public place after all lol
    Last edited by anton520b; 09-22-2019 at 11:55 PM.
    How to make a difference in fight against the communists?
    1. Vote for CPC 2. Join CCFR and CSSA (not NFA ) 3. Write letters to your Member of Parliament 4. Continue to be upstanding citizen

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rajczak_kashka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by extrasauce View Post
    Bill Blair, is that you?
    Same

CGN Regular
    A couple days ago I was undecided how to vote. This liberal firearm policy has really made my choice clear now.