Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: VOTE 2019 - So much is on the Line - Bans and Buybacks and Second Class Citizens!

"All military style assault weapons, including the AR-15"

I presume this to mean all semi autos with a detachable magazine.
    Get ready folks, this is the big one.
    After those it will be the high power sniper rifles (bolt action hunting rifles)

A vote for PPC is a wasted vote at this point! No matter how much you may dislike Scheer, vote CPC, or we'll have no rights left!
    You can reference Scheer's position on firearm rights here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4N68cdiBxM

CGN Ultra frequent flyer btabin's Avatar
    To encourage people to actually get out and vote, you should offer an attractive discount or some incentive to individuals who provide proof they voted in the election.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer phillyblt's Avatar
    Knowledge is power. I hate to say it but people that don't understand guns and gun laws and the stuff we've had to do to get our licences, Are scared by guns. Its our job as a community to teach them and show them there's nothing wrong with guns in the hands of legal

licenced gun owners. I know people need jobs and compensation for there time, but if we made all firearms classes free for people, that would give us another chance at teaching the unknowledgeable. It would also up our numbers as a community. Then the CFO can

decide if there worthy. I know there's probably some holes in this idea but its just an idea. Ive never voted in my life. This year I will. I hate what's happening out there, so hopefully my vote will make a difference.
    Don't miss... I won't...

This.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Flaherty's View Post
    A minority will not prevent the NDP and Green Party from joining forces to push though a mandate.
    |CCFR|

Quote Originally Posted by mabuhay View Post
    This makes more sense than Trudeau's 'take the gun away from law abiding citizens'

https://www.conservative.ca/safer-canada/
    This needs to get out into mainstream media like the one we are passing around this forum for the Liberals

Youd think theyd want to stay clear of talking about black guns at thìs time
    All items shipped by canada post expedited with tracking and $100 insurance included.
    Insurance above $100 coverage is on the buyer.
    I'll need to see your PAL for firearms,ammo.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    .We will require that everyone importing ammunition must show proof of a valid firearms license; and
    This is already required in Ontario

I travel with ammo to the US ofte. PAL required to important ammo canada wide

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    If this POS goes through, I think you guys will be the first ones to go. It'll be a race between Toronto and Montreal to figure out who bans what first, but Mtl is so messed up I'm gonna have to bet on Tor.

Supporting Dealer Al Flaherty's's Avatar
    2066 Dufferin Street, Toronto, Ontario, M6E3R6
    Quote Originally Posted by VinnyQC View Post
    If this POS goes through, I think you guys will be the first ones to go. It'll be a race between Toronto and Montreal to figure out who bans what first, but Mtl is so messed up I'm gonna have to bet on Tor.
    We are not going anywhere regardless of what the Liberals enact. We have been in this location since the 40's and weathered many a storm. We are staying put to serve our customers near and far.
    Team Al Flaherty's
    www.alflahertys.com
    info@alflahertys.com
    416-651-6436
    Toll free 1-888-651-6436
    Follow us on Twitter @Al Flaherty's
    Follow us on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/al_flahertys/

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast