Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: VOTE 2019 - So much is on the Line - Bans and Buybacks and Second Class Citizens!

You can vote right now at any Elections Canada Returning office. Avoid the line ups, bring proof of address ID and know the name of the candidate you are voting for as you need to write it out on a blank ballot. I voted two nights ago as I’ll be busy right up to and including election day helping my local Conservative candidate! Get out and help your local candidate!

CGN Regular
    A conservative majority is our only hope. A conservative minority wont matter since NDP votes with Liberal on gun bans. Even if we get a majority conservative the next time a Liberal gets in office they will bans the guns. I cant stand how moronic and uninformed so many Canadians are. Makes me sick

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Flaherty's View Post
    We are not going anywhere regardless of what the Liberals enact. We have been in this location since the 40's and weathered many a storm. We are staying put to serve our customers near and far.
    That's good to hear

Black Guns Matter

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Flaherty's View Post
    We are not going anywhere regardless of what the Liberals enact. We have been in this location since the 40's and weathered many a storm. We are staying put to serve our customers near and far.
    Sorry, didn't mean to offend. But if semis are banned and handguns are banned from cities, sales will drop. For every store that weathers the storm, a couple will sink to the bottom.

We should not call them "black guns". That is offensive. We should call them "Trudeau's face on Arabian Nights guns".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Arclight's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VinnyQC View Post
    If this POS goes through, I think you guys will be the first ones to go. It'll be a race between Toronto and Montreal to figure out who bans what first, but Mtl is so messed up I'm gonna have to bet on Tor.
    I seriously doubt Doug Ford will allow Ontario cities the power to enact a firearm ban.
    Vae Victis

CPC and OPC party member. CCFR, and OFHA member

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Al knows his store will suffer badly, as will stores across the county...thousands of jobs are at stake, I don't understand why so many stores have been so laid back on this !?!?!?

WAIT- THIS JUST IN : MAX on I heart Radio: when asked if he would ban "assault rifles" he said, well its something we would look at"

Black gun bans are just the start...all semis next, remaining guns and use will have further restrictions and costs making it difficult and expensive to continue

Our only hope is a Conservative majority: a vote for ANY other party will ensure an end to our sports and hobbies
    I do not want the govt to keep me "safe".
    Nothing was ever achieved by being "safe". Nothing built, discovered, invented, or created by being "safe".
    When Trudeau says he wants to keep us safe, he's saying he wants to keep us down

Very hard to make right move with a voting.

No to Liberals..........(many reasons)
    NO to NDP............( I still remember what they done in Europe when they to to power)
    No to Green Party........(they a :CHICKEN: they like marionettes)

Is the Conservative party can be better then other one????

See you at the end of the month for more purchases.

They can ban whatever they want I ain't giving up $#&+. Come take it!
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast