Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: VOTE 2019 - So much is on the Line - Bans and Buybacks and Second Class Citizens!

IT IS time for mass protests

Quote Originally Posted by Milanczar View Post
    Remember you can do Advanced Voting!

Don't leave things and have your car break down the day of.......

Usually will start from October 11th.

You can check online as of October 2nd and it will be on your voting card.
    I have tried twice to check my voter registration.

I have lived at the same address for 35 years and voted in every election, federal, provincial and municipal.

"You are not registered"

WTF
    Meal, Ready to Eat. Three lies in one.

He's proven with 3 blackface incidents on three completely separate occasions that he's too stupid to realize he's racist, and now this. I'm going to predict a PC win by landslide.

CGN Regular
    Adam Vaughan (Libtard party of Canada) followed up on twitter that they HAVE banned (not WILL ban) 250,000 "assault weapons", quoting, "These weapons are dangerous. They should not be owned any longer by civilians..."

Edit: So ya, if there is anyone questioning, they're after ALL semi-autos.

deleted
    Last edited by Rodento; 09-22-2019 at 11:35 AM.

They really like the coined term: designed for military use and designed to kill people. It's all I hear from them, especially Billy B. If I was a foreigner from another country and following the Canadian elections for whatever reason I'd believe Canada was a war zone with dead bodies all over the place listening to what the Liberals are saying. This is utterly disgusting. Quite frankly, I'm getting quite annoyed and frustrated with the situation. Especially seeing that Trudeau might actually win again even though he has done so many stupid things since he's been prime minister. Many Canadian citizens just don't care what he does they will vote for him anyways. If they ever go through with this and ban all semis and handguns I believe I will try to become a citizen of the US if they will accept me. Our country is going nuts...
    CCFR and CSSA Member, and Libertarian at Heart

Idiot Liberals. See you in Oct election and we will vote you out definitely.

CGN Regular
    So this might be a stupid question but... part of the reason the nra is so powerful in the us is because they throw so much $ to support their politicians in return getting support back. From both Republicans and Democrats. Why does this not work in Canada?

Quote Originally Posted by transumer View Post
    Unfortunately we all know we are doomed. Enjoy your last shots before saying good bye. The only way to win is to embarrass them and it is to late for that. I may lose my AR but I cannot wait till all the Torontonians to learn that they will get taxed capital gains on their primary residence after voting in JT. Oh wait... that’s me too!

Anyone wanna buy an AR? 14.5” PWS bought from Al Flaherty’s.
    You are exactly what I teach my children not to be...
    Left wing, right wing, they belong to the same bird.

Quote Originally Posted by dabull1961 View Post
    You can vote right now at any Elections Canada Returning office. Avoid the line ups, bring proof of address ID and know the name of the candidate you are voting for as you need to write it out on a blank ballot. I voted two nights ago as I’ll be busy right up to and including election day helping my local Conservative candidate! Get out and help your local candidate!
    ^^^^^^

I did the same thing yesterday. We need to vote now via Special Ballot. Google it.
    Self Defense is a HUMAN right!

Proud member of CSSA
    Proud member of CCFR
    Proud member of NRA

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast