Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Awwwww What Do you mean you weren't allowed to keep it? BCL102 MINT

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Farris Bueller View Post
    Sorry everyone, but the liberal #######s in this country have got me fuming.
    Fair enough.. I'm starting to think the liberals are taking a page from the Donald play book???
    Get us all divided and disagreeing and then splitting our votes..

Sorry everyone, but the liberal #######s in this country have got me fuming.
    You should buy it then, and post pictures of all your sub-moa groups you get with it. Just try and hide the powder burns from being so close to get them.then you can put it in your safe with all your sub-all day long guns.

Just like a car that's returned to the lot with only 500km on it. He either cant afford it, or it's a lemon. It sucks either way.
    I am proud supporter of the: Canadian Armed Forces, RCMP, Firefighters, Paramedics, Border Control
    Basically, if your put your life in danger to better this country, you have my respect.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilove12gshotguns View Post
    You should buy it then, and post pictures of all your sub-moa groups you get with it. Just try and hide the powder burns from being so close to get them.then you can put it in your safe with all your sub-all day long guns.

Just like a car that's returned to the lot with only 500km on it. He either cant afford it, or it's a lemon. It sucks either way.
    Sorry, but I don’t do requests! Especially from someone who says they support the rcmp.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123