Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Red alert! Vote in election 2019

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by HerrBrauckmann View Post
    Am I the only one who is excited about this? This is our chance to vote Trudeau in and have some real fun when the horse gestapo come to murder us for our guns, maybe then people will start to see how regressive and violent his policies really are. I implore everyone on this board to vote Liberal this fall so people can really see what happens when the government enforces a buyback: dead civilians and dead cops.
    In the words of the late, great Captain Killdozer, "I was always willing to be reasonable until I had to be unreasonable. Sometimes reasonable men must do unreasonable things."
    Actually, it may end like this easily … in NZ, first dead bodies (at least one) were claimed already ...

250 W beaver creek, Richmond Hill,ON L4B 1C7
    Quote Originally Posted by greentips View Post
    Well, Tenda should do something with the Chinese communities in Markham, Thornhill and Richmond Hill. These are swing ridings.

Since there are so many Chinese guns owners in those areas, Tenda and all the Chinese gun shops in the area should organize and get the Chinese gun owners out there to campaign for the CPC.
    That's the same point Tony mentioned.
    As one of the Canadian Firearm Retailers, we have the responsibility to contribute our part in this matter.
    Join us for the ultimate sports experience!

250 W beaver creek, Unit 10
    Richmond Hill, ON L4B1C7

T:
    905-597-4772
    E: Sales@gotenda.com
    W: Gotenda.com

Follow us on: FACEBOOK | INS | TIKTOK | YOUTUBE

the red menace, it never really went away
    “... and they who cried: “Appease, Appease!” are hanged by men they tried to please.”

BANNED
    Well, Tenda should do something with the Chinese communities in Markham, Thornhill and Richmond Hill. These are swing ridings.

Since there are so many Chinese guns owners in those areas, Tenda and all the Chinese gun shops in the area should organize and get the Chinese gun owners out there to campaign for the CPC.

There are many many Chinese Canadians in Vancouver/ Richmond , BC.

Pass this link around as well. I know there are a few Vendors on CGN that are in the Richmond area.

Great posts guys! I also recommend taking your friends to the range instead of isolating ourselves and attacking one another. Many people are scared of guns because they have never seen, touched, heard or fired a gun themselves. We need to be active and get people involved, and/or participating, in our way of life. Nothing is more effective to a cause than winning hearts and minds.

its funny. EVERYTHING on the liberal agenda is focussed at restricting LAW ABIDING citizens. What part of their agenda has to do with actually tackling crime? its ####ing crazy

Thanks tenda! Great job getting the message to all Canadians! That greasy, lieing, virtue signaling sack needs to go!

Quote Originally Posted by omar416 View Post
    Great posts guys! I also recommend taking your friends to the range instead of isolating ourselves and attacking one another. Many people are scared of guns because they have never seen, touched, heard or fired a gun themselves. We need to be active and get people involved, and/or participating, in our way of life. Nothing is more effective to a cause than winning hearts and minds.
    Absolutely correct!

Quote Originally Posted by HerrBrauckmann View Post
    Am I the only one who is excited about this? This is our chance to vote Trudeau in and have some real fun when the horse gestapo come to murder us for our guns, maybe then people will start to see how regressive and violent his policies really are. I implore everyone on this board to vote Liberal this fall so people can really see what happens when the government enforces a buyback: dead civilians and dead cops.

In the words of the late, great Captain Killdozer, "I was always willing to be reasonable until I had to be unreasonable. Sometimes reasonable men must do unreasonable things."
    Way to end up on a watchlist, genius.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canada tail's Avatar

Well said

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast