Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Red alert! Vote in election 2019

offer some free ammo and hand out flyers at the store!!

you need to be more specific on the video, you won't piss off those libreal gun owners, only those who ain't sure who to vote. educate them

CGN Regular
    Thank-you Tony & Wellen. Great video!
    We all need to do what we can to punt these azzhats in Oct.

We gave provinces and territories more resources to combat gun and gang violence, by investing nearly $330 million through our comprehensive, national Guns and Gangs Strategy.
    Throw money at the problem as long as you don't look at how your own programs are run!

Because this line of thought has worked so well with our Indigenous issues in this country that it should work flawlessly on preventing criminals from committing more crimes

We will make it harder for legal weapons to fall into the hands of criminals, by further strengthening safe-storage laws.
    A good start would be actually defining what constitutes safe-storage, maybe even offering rebates for people purchasing storage devices? But why do that when you can put all the weight & expense on the licensed shooter!

And of course centralized storage would make great one stop shopping for criminals.

My opinion only but anyone who votes for this idiot, who is an absolute embarrassment to this country and it's citizens, should get some oxygen because they have their heads so far up their collective back doors that they have lost complete touch with any form of reality or "common sense".

While I understand that you wish to reach as many customers out there by posting this message in a bilingual fashion for your market, I am sitting on the fence between funny and sad that the other official language of Canada was left out.

Still, many thanks for your efforts and all the great resupply opportunities provided in the past and, hopefully, future.

DanO

Great job Tenda, wake up people now is the time to make some noise.

Turf the Turd.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer philhut's Avatar
    Im gonna bet on massive vote rigg8ng this year....shall we trust the CBC to provide gair elections coverage and reporting of results?

Its becoming obvious that our days may be numbered unless the perception of our hobby is changed. I can only hope for a conservative awakening in Canada less we all fall down the liberal hole.

Quote Originally Posted by lintocs View Post
    Way to end up on a watchlist, genius.
    I don't mean to be rude but, we're all on a watchlist you idiot. What do you think background checks are? Long gun registries, restricted firearm registrations? They know exactly where each one of us live, what we own, and how long we've owned it. We're all on a list of "Firearm Owners" and when Trudeau gets in, the police will be visiting you just like they will with me and every other registered firearm owner in Canada. Our liberties are being trampled on and you're concerned about being on a watch list? If people are concerned about being on a watch list or saying something that might upset our rulers, they need to take a look at the country they're living in and the people that rule over them.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sixty9santa's Avatar
    She's cute!
    "Genius begins great works, but labor alone finishes them." Joseph Joubert

To all with TDS: Trump for Prime Minister!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rajczak_kashka's Avatar
    I still can’t get over the fact that a party that claims to be inclusive and promotes immigration can refer to places like Richmond BC as a “ethnic vote bank”. Read the article on CBC from a guy names Aziz who worked in the upper echelons of the Lib party and quit last year in disgust at the utter racist mentality of the top tier Libs...
    not sure if Trudeau realized how many of our brothers and sisters in these “ethnic vote banks” own AR’s... I do and the number is..... LOTS!
    Besides... there is no ethnic vote or white vote etc... there are just votes and if people saw it that way things would be much better in this messed up world

To the bitter end!!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast