Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Over seventy-five thousand - 75,634 - AR-15s currently registered to individuals

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeOnePack View Post
    And who actually thinks the police will have the resources or the money to knock on every individuals door? They don’t do it now. I know of someone had had a license expired without their knowledge and they still had a handgun for multiple years. No knock on their door. Resources are already clearly low lol. Also to add you can remove the upper receiver in 15 seconds to be fair.
    Thats the real moral of the story. Guaranteed the liberals will not finance the recovery operations. Enforcement will be non existant.

This whole ban is a vote buying and when it comes time to foot the bill, the liberals, like a bad date, can surely be counted on to skip the cheque
    Last edited by Cameron SS; 09-27-2019 at 04:46 PM.
    Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is sort of an advance auction sale of stolen goods. HL Mencken. 1919.

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron SS View Post
    Thats the real moral of the story. Guaranteed the liberals will not finance the recovery operations. Enforcement will be non existant
    So effectively all they will have done is made criminals of untold amounts of otherwise law abiding citizens. Makes sense lmao

GunNutz
    And who actually thinks the police will have the resources or the money to knock on every individuals door? They don’t do it now. I know of someone had had a license expired without their knowledge and they still had a handgun for multiple years. No knock on their door. Resources are already clearly low lol. Also to add you can remove the upper receiver in 15 seconds to be fair.
    I own a handgun from a fella that had a several year expired rpal. I recently helped someone get their license renewed and the firearms people had her wrong address. She lived two jurisdictions over. But hey that’s what happens when you hire someone from Miramichi

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Yep I knew a guy had been dead for 5 years and his Rpal had expired for two years before anybody came looking for his 12.6 handgun

Quote Originally Posted by Komodo View Post
    Yep I knew a guy had been dead for 5 years and his Rpal had expired for two years before anybody came looking for his 12.6 handgun
    It’s all just smoke and mirrors lol.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Epoxy7's Avatar
    Last edited by Epoxy7; 10-23-2019 at 03:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Komodo View Post
    I personnally know a guy that had his RPAL revoked in 2012. In 2016, he was arrested for non-firearms related offences. After being ran thru the system, it was noticed that he had a revoked PAL and 2 restricted at home along with 7 NR with ammo for everything.

I find it hard to believe that if a ban happens, they'll come knocking at any doors, demanding firearms.
    Left wing, right wing, they belong to the same bird.

Make that 75,635

CGN Regular
    Oh yeah? What if the owner sold all the other parts of the rifle? Prove it lmfao. The only controlled part of that rifle is the lower there’s absolutely noting illegal about “selling off” everything else. Can’t hand in something you no longer have now can you?
    I just finished doing that.

Hello CFO, the AR I bought, I need it classed as a stripped lower.
    CFO: Why?
    Because I sold off all the parts.
    CFO: Oh, okay, we will send you a new registration certificate. Bye.

Call the CFO for a registration certificate amendment to a stripped lower. All lowers should be classed as such IMO. (I'd rather they weren't classed or registered at all.)
    War is Peace
    Freedom is Slavery
    Diversity is Strength

Why do people think we will all be caught off guard. Didn’t turdo mention a 2 year amnesty. So we will have plenty of time to “sell off” all the parts to make our assembled rifle a stripped lower. But that won’t matter because he isn’t getting a second term.