Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112131525 ... LastLast

Thread: Over seventy-five thousand - 75,634 - AR-15s currently registered to individuals

even if they payed $200 per AR that's over 15 million right there, then every other gun they deem to be evil, then if municipalities ban handguns what will they pay for that? now imagine if they actually pay fair market value or close to it, they wont have the money, they'd probably just say f*** it just turn them in

the more black guns out there the less they can afford to pay, the less they can pay the less likely people sheep will comply.
    “... and they who cried: “Appease, Appease!” are hanged by men they tried to please.”

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    They won't pay you a dime.

They won't stop at AR's and CZ's. Anything black and or scary looking will be added to the list as they find them.
    The huddled masses don't care if a Troy PAR is semi auto or not. It looks like it is.
    Once the liberals get all the bureaucrats in place to administer this farce it will be almost impossible to shut down again. Just like the LGR.

Don't let Bernier fool you with talk of strategic voting. The only hope we have is a solid Conservative majority.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer hawk-i's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by formerfarmer View Post

Don't let Bernier fool you with talk of strategic voting. The only hope we have is a solid Conservative majority.
    ^^^....agreed!

Saw this and started researching water right gun cases for an upcoming canoe trip. They’ll not be having my BCL102, I’m such a clumsy fellow.
    To ensure perfect aim, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target!

I thought there’s be more!

They say 250k rifles will get caught up in this ban, so the other 175k are???
    CSSA and CCFR member

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Owner View Post
    I’m extremely disappointed that we only own 75,000 ish.
    I was wondering about this. Many AR-15's are named Ar-15's, while many AR-15's have the names. I.e Mossberg MMr Pro, JP Rifles SRC-11,Wilson Combat Ultralight Hunter. etc etc. Are those captured in the Canadian boondoggle system as AR-15's?

So is the number actually much higher?
    I dislike having a battle of wits when my opponent comes unarmed....it just seems so unsportsmanlike!

It will take a long time for any government to find any of the non restricted black face (oops) guns out there.
    Even if they don't fall out of my canoe. The numbers would be mind boggling.

Trudeau will be going after any and all AR variants. To start.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_1982 View Post
    I thought there’s be more!

They say 250k rifles will get caught up in this ban, so the other 175k are???
    All the non restricted AR wannabe’s.......
    The Liberal Party believes that terrorists should get to keep their Canadian citizenship ... "because I do,”.... Trudeau