Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141517 ... LastLast

Thread: Over seventy-five thousand - 75,634 - AR-15s currently registered to individuals

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
    Sorry to post in your business forum but I just wanted to point out I still think this number is really low and not correct. There is no way I have sold approx 10% of the AR15's in Canada. I'd love to think I have but with all the other fine dealers out there as well I just don't think that is possible.

Ryan
    I got a feeling that number is registered owners, many will have multiple firearms.

According to c71 there is no reversal if I'm not mistaken

Quote Originally Posted by Helka View Post
    If turdo gets voted in again my 3 complete ar’s will turn into receivers only. They can take the stripped receivers and when the conservatives come into power they can reverse it and we can go back to normal.
    ... or make it into a bolt action... where there is a will there is a way.... in the UK for example
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZvM67WT7nU

BUT I expect the pumps and bolts will be gone before the next election too..... IF they win...
    Last edited by Consults; 09-20-2019 at 10:48 PM.
    "All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing" Edmund Burke
    "Truth eludes us if we do not pursue it with constant attention." Alex. Solzhenitsyn "Science shows that God exists." Prof. D. Barton Nobel Prize Chemistry

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rajczak_kashka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sky52 View Post
    Ya right. 1500$ for my Noveskes and Knights
    I got $20,000 in three KAC’s bare bones with no extras included.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jmichelin84's Avatar
    I don't see any buyback I see complete confiscation think of high River knock knock not there in 2 seconds kick your door and sees everything in the house, glad I have no restrictions in my house at this time and I don't have any semis either
    Is it wrong to love the clack clack bang, but wanna run from a click tick lol

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jmichelin84's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rajczak_kashka View Post
    I got $20,000 in three KAC’s bare bones with no extras included.
    With my SR25 with the scope mount and everything I got for it I'm up to 8500
    Is it wrong to love the clack clack bang, but wanna run from a click tick lol

if most of us do not comply, the government will not seize anything at all. we are not under a dictator government!

$2000 for mine! and it is not for sale!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Midnight Rider's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_1982 View Post
    I thought there’s be more!

They say 250k rifles will get caught up in this ban, so the other 175k are???
    Probably SKSs , M14s , M1s , SVT40s ; and the list goes on. If it is a semi auto center fire rifle with a mag , it will probably make the list .
    " SUPER BIKES RULE.....! " " Speed Costs....How Much Do You Want To Spend ! "

CGN Ultra frequent flyer City Boy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Rider View Post
    It is very doubtful that a Liberal govt. will pay anywhere near $1500 for an AR ; the Govt. will decide what fair market value is , and if the gun owner does not like it , the police will seize the firearm regardless . I suspect that the Govt. idea of fair market value will be about $ 300 bucks per gun . Anyway you look at it , the owner of the firearm will get screwed .
    Just like how my car insurance values my automobile for replacement costs .... oh it’s such and such years old, been used a lot, etc, etc ... a few scratches and oh, it’s worth nothing now.