Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151618 ... LastLast

Thread: Over seventy-five thousand - 75,634 - AR-15s currently registered to individuals

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Midnight Rider's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon. View Post
    I’ve said it before, the rcmp simply doesn’t have the manpower to enforce door to door. We barely have enough bodies to maintain the skeleton crew we’re operating at now.
    With Trudeau , money is no object . If need be , the Feds could introduce a Federally mandated firearm retrieval task force to enforce their will , and not even include the RCMP in it . It is starting to look like that the Liberals are going to be following the New Zealand model on firearm regulation and classification .
    " SUPER BIKES RULE.....! " " Speed Costs....How Much Do You Want To Spend ! "

GunNutz
    Nothing like having the government come steal your property while paying you "fair market value" with money that they stole from your income. F#$k 'em
    HBAR or GTFO

Super GunNutz
    ya..good luck with that confiscation dream,not gonna happen,and even if they did,,all owners would give them is a stripped lower,leaving them royally pissed,knowing full well how easy an Ar lower is to make from scratch,,probably the easiest piece to make,a first year apprentice could make one in his garage,LOL

There must be a few million in the US ?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer onetwentyish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel_weasel666 View Post
    My NR black rifles told me they want to all go for a boating trip soon.
    I reccomend selling them prior to the C71 LGR, its less hassle than attempting to explaining to the RCMP why you failed to report loosing every NR you own (reporting lost or stolen firearms is a legal requirement).
    "I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    I am the "small fringe minority" with "unacceptable" views.
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

Quote Originally Posted by audet548 View Post
    a grand total of 0...
    I don’t believe it. Transparent Trudeau would not mislead the Canadian public.

A few omni hybrids for that price.

GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Rider View Post
    With Trudeau , money is no object . If need be , the Feds could introduce a Federally mandated firearm retrieval task force to enforce their will , and not even include the RCMP in it . It is starting to look like that the Liberals are going to be following the New Zealand model on firearm regulation and classification .
    It’s not a matter of money. Detachments are so short overtime is handed out like candy. There’s no money to spend on a computer monitor but the OT budget is still ‘go nuts’. All because we’re dangerously short handed. That kind of money doesn’t buy the ability to do more work. There’s only so many bodies that can only work so much no matter how much they’re paid. Trust me we can only stretch so thin.

GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by onetwentyish View Post
    I reccomend selling them prior to the C71 LGR, its less hassle than attempting to explaining to the RCMP why you failed to report loosing every NR you own (reporting lost or stolen firearms is a legal requirement).
    Non restricted don’t exist on any records that matter. How can it be a crime to not report something nobody can prove exists?

redacted
    Last edited by wolfd89; 12-09-2019 at 07:56 PM.