Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 313151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Over seventy-five thousand - 75,634 - AR-15s currently registered to individuals

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jmichelin84's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by swray1992 View Post
    I paid $2200 for my Colt Canada MRR.... Not a ####ing chance am I taking $300 for it!
    Same with me and my SR25, I paid 5500
    Is it wrong to love the clack clack bang, but wanna run from a click tick lol

Quote Originally Posted by Consults View Post
    Well if PM Elite Groper gets back in the choices are turn it all in, become a criminal or rebuild as a legal firearm or sell the parts you don't turn in.
    Lol the prospect of being criminal is sounding pretty good actually. Pretty ironic a plan to reduce crimes will literally directly increase crime.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeOnePack View Post
    Lol the prospect of being criminal is sounding pretty good actually. Pretty ironic a plan to reduce crimes will literally directly increase crime.

It is an option and with a straight pull or bolt the AR should gain in accuracy and it might even make some of the pew-pew pause long enough to aim :-)

As for crime, it is the Liberal way of doing things.... just look at PM Silly Socks performance

Guilty of ethics violations.... twice
    Millions to terrorists
    Saying ISIS members can contribute but telling vets they ask too much
    funding to UNRWA which gives money to HAMAS
    Sikh terrorist incident
    C-71 where gangs are ignored and honest .... inconvenienced
    illegal border crossings encouraged and they won't even acknowledge them as illegal, look at CBC etc call them irregular
    C-75..... etc etc

A long tradition of the enemy of the victim and the honest and friends of the criminal... that's the Liberal tradition and their idea of going forward it seems so often!
    "All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing" Edmund Burke
    "Truth eludes us if we do not pursue it with constant attention." Alex. Solzhenitsyn "Science shows that God exists." Prof. D. Barton Nobel Prize Chemistry

Either way this goes dowm Im safe, as my semi autos have been feeling very triggered lately with all the negitivity...they finally came out last night and have told me they self identify as bolt actions, they believe they were made that way and have been living a lie for years now. As a good Canadian I have to respect theyre wishes. I have also created a special gun safe in a nuetral room where they can feel safe again.
    Names Ash.......Housewares
    "This is my boomstick"

Business Member True North Arms Corp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian46 View Post
    So this is just rifles with ar-15 in the name or were all variants included?

What was the actual wording of the request?, number seems low
    We asked for the number of firearms that are considered a variant of the M16/AR-15 as per SOR/98-462.
    True North Arms Corp.
    Website truenortharms.com
    Email info@truenortharms.com
    Instagram truenortharms

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by BCrecce View Post
    Either way this goes dowm Im safe, as my semi autos have been feeling very triggered lately with all the negitivity...they finally came out last night and have told me they self identify as bolt actions, they believe they were made that way and have been living a lie for years now. As a good Canadian I have to respect theyre wishes. I have also created a special gun safe in a nuetral room where they can feel safe again.
    HAHAH! This is great!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by True North Arms Corp View Post
    We asked for the number of firearms that are considered a variant of the M16/AR-15 as per SOR/98-462.
    Thanks for the clarification
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

-Removed for Privacy-
    Last edited by m_kowalski25; 12-09-2019 at 04:33 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer eaglesnester's Avatar
    they cant buy back ####. you cant buy back which you never owned in the first place

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    No they will just take them.