Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5789101112131415161718192021222325 ... LastLast

Thread: Over seventy-five thousand - 75,634 - AR-15s currently registered to individuals

Quote Originally Posted by snipersyn View Post
    Exactly this.

I'm keeping my uppers, LPKs, trigger groups, stocks and buffer components.
    This course should be end of the line, last resort for people that cannot afford a lawyer. Otherwise it's peaceful non-compliance to wither away the govt's resolve.

Gonna be a pisser about the accessories to. I have lots of .223 and .556 ammo with no other gun to shoot it in. I have a red dot, magnifier, a scope, mags, slings, lights ect ect. I sure as hell want reimbursement for that stuff. Its all worth more then my AR15 they are gonna try and take. But I won't get a dime for that stuff.

CGN Regular
    They aren't going to pay fair market value for the whole rifle, they are going to pay fair market value for the lower receiver. The fact that the rest of the rifle is included because people were too stupid not to reregister the rifle as just the receiver is irrelevant. My lower is never a rifle except when it goes to the range.

They are also forgetting that I paid income tax at 50% on that money to buy the gun, plus GST and PST. Even the crappiest AR is worth 2-3k when you factor that in

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rajczak_kashka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebola View Post
    Gonna be a pisser about the accessories to. I have lots of .223 and .556 ammo with no other gun to shoot it in. I have a red dot, magnifier, a scope, mags, slings, lights ect ect. I sure as hell want reimbursement for that stuff. Its all worth more then my AR15 they are gonna try and take. But I won't get a dime for that stuff.

Don’t be a defeatist brother... it ain’t over

Why so many? I meant, I'd love to have a couple but why 13?

Quote Originally Posted by Raezor19 View Post
    All you have to do is have already sold them before C-71. No records of that sale are required.
    When did c-71 go into effect, or has it yet?

so many people on here have already given up, common guys, there will be time to feel sorry for ourselves if we fail, right now we have to fight.
    “... and they who cried: “Appease, Appease!” are hanged by men they tried to please.”

It’s just really exhausting. I catch myself giving up sometimes as well. Just preparing for the worst I suppose... you’re right tho, it isn’t over until the fat lady sings. The thing that pisses me off is just to think that we’re going to be dealing with this crap again when the next liberal government gets in even if we win the upcoming one.

Quote Originally Posted by NeonGreen View Post
    so many people on here have already given up, common guys, there will be time to feel sorry for ourselves if we fail, right now we have to fight.
    |CCFR|

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiskey1 View Post
    ya..good luck with that confiscation dream,not gonna happen,and even if they did,,all owners would give them is a stripped lower,leaving them royally pissed,knowing full well how easy an Ar lower is to make from scratch,,probably the easiest piece to make,a first year apprentice could make one in his garage,LOL
    Uh if the piece of paper says a rifle, they expect the whole rifle. If you bought a receiver and slapped a barrel on it, you are supposed to update the registration after 30 days. Fortunately mine are only together when I go to the range and I am lucky to go once a month if that.