Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: This election.

Quote Originally Posted by trebor2880 View Post
    Well, that will be enough people to give him another majority. You underestimate the stupidity of the average Canadian voter.
    I'm afraid this statement holds much merit here in Ontario, after all we gave the McGuinty/Wynne insanity a 15 year run. I still gave the CPC 200 bucks, not much but when your living off a NCM and ccp pension but its the best I can do. I encourage all members to give what they can to the CPC if possible.
    CCFR, CSSA, NFA member

CGN Ultra frequent flyer trebor2880's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrack View Post
    I'm afraid this statement holds much merit here in Ontario, after all we gave the McGuinty/Wynne insanity a 15 year run. I still gave the CPC 200 bucks, not much but when your living off a NCM and ccp pension but its the best I can do. I encourage all members to give what they can to the CPC if possible.
    Libs had a long run in ON., strictly because there was no viable option to vote for. I'm sure many feel this way 'bout Scheer.

Sometimes the lesser of two evils just doesn't cut it for many voters.

Libs had a long run in ON., strictly because there was no viable option to vote for. I'm sure many feel this way 'bout Scheer.

Sometimes the lesser of two evils just doesn't cut it for many voters.
    Well when they field candidates like John Tory and Tim Hudak what can you expect. Unfortunately I know of several staunch conservatives that stayed home on voting day. I agree with you but hope your wrong, the Turd must go.
    CCFR, CSSA, NFA member

CGN Ultra frequent flyer trebor2880's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrack View Post
    Well when they field candidates like John Tory and Tim Hudak what can you expect. Unfortunately I know of several staunch conservatives that stayed home on voting day. I agree with you but hope your wrong, the Turd must go.
    I don't think I can hold my nose tight enough to keep out the stench when I'm at the ballet box. Maybe I'll stay home for the first election of my life.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dad003's Avatar
    Problem is most people don't want the truth , the gun ban is just a step in their dictatorship plan
    »The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.« Thomas Jefferson

CGN Regular International Harvester's Avatar
    Is it just me or did everyone the CBC interviewed with regards to “blackface” say they forgive Jussie Trudeau?

CGN Regular International Harvester's Avatar
    NEVER stay home on Election Day my Ontario friends. Don’t be the problem, be the solution.

I don't think I can hold my nose tight enough to keep out the stench when I'm at the ballet box. Maybe I'll stay home for the first election of my life.
    https://www.facebook.com/ironsightsn...&__tn__=EEHH-R

I hope not maybe this can change your mind, give me your address and I'll send you a closepin for your nose.
    CCFR, CSSA, NFA member

Contributing Dealer Frontier Firearms's Avatar
    Problem is most people don't want the truth , the gun ban is just a step in their dictatorship plan
    At least we can try.

Contributing Dealer Frontier Firearms's Avatar
    I see some threads on this matter have nearly 30K views, that is wonderful but if our efforts are tied up in online threads, we are not going to win this one.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast