Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: This election.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier Firearms View Post
    At least we can try.
    Oh we are trying, we are going to vote the blackface turd out come hell or high water!

He will be gone or we will be gone is the way i see it and there are way more of us than blackface supporters.

Did you see the warm reception folks in Saskatoon gave the turd, yelling racist and giving his motorcade the finger?

https://www.spencerfernando.com/2019...de-drives-off/

Just as an after thought, the turd also want's to tax the sale of your home, are people really so brain dead they would still vote for that?

https://torontosun.com/opinion/colum...-home#comments
    Last edited by Pumpjack; 09-21-2019 at 07:43 PM.

I'm typically low key when it comes to my firearm ownership, I find it hard to openly talk about it here in Vancouver with so many leftists. Example, a guy at my work said "I don't like people to get shot, so I will never shoot a gun, like a vegan will not eat meat." Well guess what, I don't want people to get shot either, what kind of mentality is that??

IDGAF anymore, time to start informing these CBC robots of the truth. I am proud of my sport and of the community I am apart of, we do not deserve to get walked all over because of PC culture and Liberal *spits* agenda.

CGN Regular
    It makes me wonder if it’s smart to avoid the advance voting sort of lulling the liberals into thinking they can sit at home because advance numbers are way in their favour, then hammer them on the last day of the polling. I’m just spit balling here.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bradmclean's Avatar
    the lawless want your guns
    leave no can standing

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by mjay22 View Post
    I'm typically low key when it comes to my firearm ownership, I find it hard to openly talk about it here in Vancouver with so many leftists. Example, a guy at my work said "I don't like people to get shot, so I will never shoot a gun, like a vegan will not eat meat." Well guess what, I don't want people to get shot either, what kind of mentality is that??

IDGAF anymore, time to start informing these CBC robots of the truth. I am proud of my sport and of the community I am apart of, we do not deserve to get walked all over because of PC culture and Liberal *spits* agenda.
    That is what we have in the Okanagan also..
    If you even mention that you aren't voting for the sock puppett ..he is in your face telling you how wrong you are..
    That is how loonie these liberals are..They will force you to think and do as they say.. because in their mind ..they know what is best

CGN Regular
    Blackface turd can try but I think we will ban-ish him first.

https://twitter.com/sidney_chest/sta...25570276503555

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rajczak_kashka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by International Harvester View Post
    Is it just me or did everyone the CBC interviewed with regards to “blackface” say they forgive Jussie Trudeau?
    What folks say on camera to a news crew or pollster is seldom what their actions will reflect come voting day. Polls are out of whack
    vast majority of the time for that reason and the fact that sampling is too small to gauge actual intent. If the Turd wins and continues with his buffoonery, nobody will admit they voted Lib....just like last time. Polls are dangerous and their suedo results should be disregarded.

CGN Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Farris Bueller View Post
    It makes me wonder if it’s smart to avoid the advance voting sort of lulling the liberals into thinking they can sit at home because advance numbers are way in their favour, then hammer them on the last day of the polling. I’m just spit balling here.
    i agree
    “... and they who cried: “Appease, Appease!” are hanged by men they tried to please.”

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpjack View Post

Did you see the warm reception folks in Saskatoon gave the turd, yelling racist and giving his motorcade the finger?

https://www.spencerfernando.com/2019...de-drives-off/

that warmed my heart. that f****** goof is a joke
    “... and they who cried: “Appease, Appease!” are hanged by men they tried to please.”

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast