Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: This election.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpjack View Post
    That's him...I see the facial features..

Bill C-76, known as the Elections Modernization Act, received Royal Assent on December 13, 2018.

Elections Canada will now proceed with preparations to ensure that all mandatory changes will be implemented for the next general election in October 2019. Learn more about the legislation and topics of interest below.

https://www.elections.ca/content.asp...t=index&lang=e
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpjack View Post
    Remember when the Brits demanded the American colonists give up their muskets?

We are there.
    This...

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by trebor2880 View Post
    I don't think I can hold my nose tight enough to keep out the stench when I'm at the ballet box. Maybe I'll stay home for the first election of my life.
    I agree with you 100%, however, if enough people do this exact thing, we will lose for sure. Mad Max speaks for me on most of the issues we have in this country today(although ironically not enough on guns) but this term he has no chance to form a government. So, I will get a gas mask and vote for CPC. Under JT, this country has become a joke but if he gets another term, it will be far worse. We need to increase our numbers and we are actually doing it, look around, firearms industry is busy as hell and we are slowly but surely increasing the license holders' numbers despite the fact that the largest segment of it, the baby boomers are departing.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by mjay22 View Post
    I'm typically low key when it comes to my firearm ownership, I find it hard to openly talk about it here in Vancouver with so many leftists. Example, a guy at my work said "I don't like people to get shot, so I will never shoot a gun, like a vegan will not eat meat." Well guess what, I don't want people to get shot either, what kind of mentality is that??

IDGAF anymore, time to start informing these CBC robots of the truth. I am proud of my sport and of the community I am apart of, we do not deserve to get walked all over because of PC culture and Liberal *spits* agenda.
    I hear what you're saying about the left sheeple here in Vancouver but think of it this way. Don't worry about those hard left, you'll never change them. Focus on those in the middle. Sometimes it takes a while to get to know people so you could open up. Give you a couple of examples. Here in GVRD, we actually have quiet bit of gun shops, 3 in Vancouver, 1 in Surrey, 1 in POCO, 1 in Richmond and of course the Wanstalls in Maple Ridge and Bass Pro in Tsawassen. On the top of it, there is another in Mission and there is a bunch of on line and independent suppliers. Then, we have relatively sizeable manufacturing base around here, MDT, IBI, Maple Ridge Armory etc. See all of this ? They are not all busy because every one in Vancouver hates guns. There is a lot of people around here who like and own guns. Identify those malleable and take them to the range, give them the basic safety info and give them some examples if our legal insanities, many will come around.

Look, we have to be realistic. The Libs own the mass-hysteria, mass- brainwashing issues of the day... Climate Change and Gun Control. We need to reframe these issues to win support, not negate them.

Canadian Oil production isn't a climate change issue - its absence simply means we'll purchase oil at a higher price on the global market and export our wealth to foreign dictatorships with poor human rights records. There is no technology available today that hasn't existed for the last twenty years with regard to base load energy production and nothing in the foreseeable future is going to change that so we're better to invest in conservation than shutting down production.

Guns are already very controlled in Canada and further regulations aren't likely to change anything. Canada's murder rate is comparable to countries with no private gun ownership at all (this isn't the USA) and we buy social peace with welfare dollars, not law enforcement. The AR15, by the way, has never been used to commit a mass shooting in Canada, so banning it is an empty gesture.

The Liberals started borrowing money as soon as they got elected and are spending the wealth of future generations *again*. Our indebtedness is a legacy we inherited from Trudeau Sr and one that will destroy our way of life in only a few generations.

Trudeau regularly demonstrates poor judgement and is an embarrassment to Canadians. His foreign visits have been shameful circus events consistent with the blackface of his younger years and he's making a laughing stock of our nation. This can't continue.

Try that for starters.
    Last edited by lintocs; 09-22-2019 at 11:23 AM.

CGN Regular
    I have said it before and I will say it again. Trudeau will be a Majority PM for as long as he wants. Simply because the CPC has NO VIABLE CANDIDATE. Until that changes, it will be a Liberal majority.

Quote Originally Posted by Trunnion View Post
    I have said it before and I will say it again. Trudeau will be a Majority PM for as long as he wants. Simply because the CPC has NO VIABLE CANDIDATE. Until that changes, it will be a Liberal majority.
    Are we voting for the person or the rules/legislation put forward by those parties ?

As said before:Stay absolutely quiet about this. Do not let this election be about gun control. If we do not make it an issue the liberals will lose more support.

CGN Regular
    Borderline Personality Disorder/Narcissism = blackface.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EFB-GCAUcAA5k3T.jpg

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast