Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Chinese HK416, can we get this?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brordo's Avatar
    Yep...I'd have to get one if available (and reasonable)....
    μολὼν λαβέ

I like the idea.

I really love the 45/90 fire selector. Hk should’ve done that way sooner

Having said that I’ll stick with my Hk. I don’t have a lot of faith in Chinese steel. Isn’t that what the problem with NEA was for the longest time? Uppers shattering?

I’d maybe consider one once user reports start rolling out though. It’d be neat to have a clone I can let my
    Kids abuse.

Also because the lowers are auto chances are we won’t see them. There probably a small chance they’d roll out semi auto receibvers for non FA market.

I guess the concern becomes trying to not mix Chinese parts into real HKs now
    ... to ban guns because criminals use them is to tell the innocent and law-abiding that their rights and liberties depend not on their own conduct, but on the conduct of the guilty and the lawless, and that the law will permit them to have only such rights and liberties as the lawless will allow.... -- Jeff Snyder

Quote Originally Posted by TheGamerXxX View Post
    I like the idea.

Having said that I’ll stick with my Hk. I don’t have a lot of faith in Chinese steel. Isn’t that what the problem with NEA was for the longest time? Uppers shattering?

I’d maybe consider one once user reports start rolling out though. It’d be neat to have a clone I can let my
    Kids abuse.

Also because the lowers are auto chances are we won’t see them. There probably a small chance they’d roll out semi auto receibvers for non FA market.

i dont think so, NEA used a 6061 billet which is softer than the 7075 which is what mil spec forged receivers are made of. NEA actually boasted that in the case of an out of battery their uppers would merely bow out instead of shattering like a 7075 would

that being said NEAs quality wasn't the greatest, almost everything i owned from them broek or let me down in some way. as far as Chinese ARs go ive never seen a TDP showing what materials they are made of, all we can go by is there claims "super awesome best ar number one! you buy you buy!"
    “... and they who cried: “Appease, Appease!” are hanged by men they tried to please.”

CGN Regular
    Considering how well my CQ-A has been for me id be down for one if they were comparatively priced.

Quote Originally Posted by John Rambo View Post
    Considering how well my CQ-A has been for me id be down for one if they were comparatively priced.
    same here, as i said in a previous post if they could even just get the upper receivers that would be great although i wont lie i like the looks of the markings on the lower in the pic. but if they could bring the uppers in at a reasonable price they'd probably sell faster than they could put them on the shelf
    “... and they who cried: “Appease, Appease!” are hanged by men they tried to please.”

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGamerXxX View Post
    I like the idea.

Kids abuse.

I owned DD, NEA, Norinco, Adam arms, Sig MCX, Sig516, and tried MR223, I will say besides the finishing, Norc AR runs like beast and since they are cheap, they take a lot more abuse than other brands.....I have yet to see someone abuse MR223 hard........at least not in our local community haha, but I have seen some Norc that went through mud/snow with good reliability. Nea, well, amazing customer service for sure. As for DD, Sig, they are all all top notch from every perspective!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by CobraGT View Post
    Love my real HK. I'd be into one of these for a reasonable price...
    If I have spare 4000 dollars around I will love my real HK too, 100% true love

Quote Originally Posted by Stoner99 View Post
    China doesn’t honor patents, so it doesn’t matter.
    How did you know China doesn’t honor patents? From Trump government?

Quote Originally Posted by john523 View Post
    How did you know China doesn’t honor patents? From Trump government?
    You must be new to all this.

ugh, I wish the gun industry would stop using the term " assault rifle". We need to make that name disappear. Doesn't do us any favours.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast