Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Next 27 Days as Gun Owners

Canadians ALWAYS fight well and especially when their backs are against the wall......we need to win this election
    Last edited by wannabe; 09-24-2019 at 03:43 PM.
    Dear Justin...I'm from BC...a few years ago your Dad gave us the finger, we would like to give it back...

"SUCK MY FAT ONE YOU CHEAP DIMESTORE HOOD"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gnome75's Avatar
    I told a couple people I know who don't follow politics that if they don't vote I will go to their house and drive them to the polling station. They can google the parties platform in car if they had not looked yet. I won't tell them who to vote for but they are smart enough to make the right decision.

Still trying to convince my hippie friend that the environment will be in 4 years but his SKS and bank account won't be. Its a hard battle with him.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Scotty454's Avatar
    Voting conservative is the ONLY way we keep our property, our hobby, our sport, and in many cases our livelihood. It's too late for anything else but that now, other than convincing anyone on the fence to do the same. Rallying behind a lost cause when there is SO MUCH at stake is foolish. There will be a time for the PPC, but it can't be when we're faced with the very realistic possibility of the most radical anti-firearms laws we've seen in a generation.

Let Freedom Ring With a Shotgun Blast!

As much as I dislike ‘strategic voting’, I’m in Toronto Center. A vote for the CPC here is essentially a vote for the Libs, because only the NDP have a chance of taking the riding.
    "However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results."
    - Sir Winston Churchill

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    100% true, good write-up. This election seems to be so close that turnout will probably have a huge impact.

CGN Regular
    I'm not even Canadian. Aussie on a work permit, but I am taking noobs out to shoot and given them a lot of positives to vote Conservative!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Scotty454's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thevest View Post
    As much as I dislike ‘strategic voting’, I’m in Toronto Center. A vote for the CPC here is essentially a vote for the Libs, because only the NDP have a chance of taking the riding.
    ...Places with that much support for the man child Jagmeet Singh exist...?

Let Freedom Ring With a Shotgun Blast!

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by thevest View Post
    I live in Montreal core downtown and will also have to go "strategic"!
    Believe it or not, a Bloc Quebecois, an NDP or even a Green MP is better than my current Liberal MP
    I will double and triple check before voting, but in my riding, a vote for the Conservatives is often a vote for the Liberals.

Living a large urban area brings many issues which are simply non-existing in semi-urban or rural areas.

Alex

Justin and Jasmeet could hold a joint press conference in Toronto where they each execute a puppy on-camera, and the CPC would still have no chance of taking the Toronto Center riding.
    "However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results."
    - Sir Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by Pickupyourbrass View Post
    I'm not even Canadian. Aussie on a work permit, but I am taking noobs out to shoot and given them a lot of positives to vote Conservative!
    here here!!!
    Dear Justin...I'm from BC...a few years ago your Dad gave us the finger, we would like to give it back...

"SUCK MY FAT ONE YOU CHEAP DIMESTORE HOOD"

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast