Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Next 27 Days as Gun Owners

Have to for sure do it!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer phillyblt's Avatar
    I haven't voted before always said ahhh who evers there will steal money so it doesn't matter... Now there trying to take my rights and freedoms...I'm voting...Voting conservative party...the funny thing is I don't even know what I have to do...but ill figure it out
    Don't miss... I won't...

Thank you.
    If you meet more than one azzhole per day...chances are you're the azzhole....

Exactly what is needed. Focused effort on where it can count

CGN frequent flyer
    This entire households vote goes for conservative MP Dan Albas.

Say no to blackface 2019.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Milanczar's Avatar
    Cabin boy aboard the New England whaler Pequod
    New Scandal.

Appointed as honorary counsel in Montreal a Syrian representative of the War Criminal government as they see it.
    The path to my fixed purpose is laid with iron rails, whereon my soul is grooved to run.
    - Moby Dick, Herman Melville

Sadly, half of Canadians can't get their butt of the sofa to go vote. Those are mostly not too bright either. Too many just listen to all the promises which will of course never materialize. Being from Alberta doesn't help since really only Ontario and Quebec has the voting power to get that clown out. Very frustrating!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rangebob's Avatar
    Similar information in Post #2 of this thread (which was updated today)
    https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...-2019-election
    One eye to the past. One eye to the future. The wisest course.

CGN Regular
    The reality is though they're all liars. The last time I bothered to vote it cost me $8500 ala the Harper income trust platform promise lie(if that had been pulled off in the private sector with the way the info was obviously leaked there would've been life sentences handed out left and right). Is this issue worth showing up for.... possibly. I'm to the point where I'm starting to think they're all truly psychopaths and and there isn't one who should be in a position of "governance", but what's the alternative? Moving is tough but it's getting more and more tempting. Life is good in Canada but when law abiding basic freedoms are threatened with removal for no good reasons it's sure discouraging. So "conservative" this round do we get one or at most two more sessions before defeat is final. The future does not look rosy and life is too easy for the liberals. The ratcheting to the left can only lead to a collapse in the next generation or two. The system seems rigged and I wonder how my kids are going to navigate it. It's ugly on either side extreme of the pendulum swing.
    Won't say I completely don't believe in alchemy, as I've seen silver duct tape make golden silence.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FreedomIsn'tFree's Avatar
    Looking at that list it looks like Canada's future is in the hands of Ontario and Quebec voters, for the most part, as always. As mentioned this is not the PPC's time and we need to focus on defeating the Liberals this go around. Anyone in these Ridings MUST vote CPC and try to get everyone you know to as well, not just to keep our firearms but for the future of Canada. If the liberals win again losing our firearms will only be a small part of the problems we face in the next 4 years.
    It's better to have questions you can't answer, then answers you can't question.
    When you have no property rights, YOU ARE THE PROPERTY!
    WEXIT, IPSC, CCFR.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast