Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: How will you be compensated

Free trade dispute...unfair trade practice prohibition us built rifles
    Dear Justin...I'm from BC...a few years ago your Dad gave us the finger, we would like to give it back...

"SUCK MY FAT ONE YOU CHEAP DIMESTORE HOOD"

CGN Regular
    I remember back in the pre ban days when workers would show up to the rig with their select fire rifles and light off a 30 round magazine, right off the platform.

Nobody said boo, nobody got hurt, still they were banned.

I wonder what happened to all those select fire, pre ban rifles....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer homeboy1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpjack View Post
    I remember back in the pre ban days when workers would show up to the rig with their select fire rifles and light off a 30 round magazine, right off the platform.

Nobody said boo, nobody got hurt, still they were banned.

I wonder what happened to all those select fire, pre ban rifles....
    Don't worry, I am sure those freedom sticks have been safely packed away to serve the again, against oppressors foreign or domestic.

I hope so

Super GunNutz
    a Ar ban or confiscation scenario would be way more dangerous than leaving them alone,because in a confiscation or buy back scenario,all these idiots would get is a stripped lower,leaving the rest in the air,and with an Ar lower about the easiest thing to make yourself..they're not exactly hard to make yourself. means the chances are pretty good that there will be a whole lot of now NON registered AR sitting all over..now if some unfortunate owner gets broken into and that undocumented AR gets stolen,i really doubt the owner will report it,LOL.so now we have a undocumented AR floating around in criminal hands and the cops aren't even looking for it,since nothing else of any danger was taken,,they'll fill out the report and cal it a day as usual.So in reality,leaving us alone is the SAFEST thing they can co,but as you know LIBTARDS are a little short on common sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiskey1 View Post
    I wouldn't worry about that idot Turdo to much,,that idiot and his Liberal clowns can't do ANYTHING right anyways,Ban of confiscation or buy back will NEVER happen,LOL..took him 4 years just pass that bull#### C-71 which doesn't hinder us one bit,imagine those morons trying to manage a ban or confiscation scheme,LOL.and that's IF he gets re-elected,which is looking pretty slim right now,and the heat on him is just starting,,expect MORE CORRUPTION and WOMENIZING news to come out on him in the next few weeks,he's loosing votes all over the place,even hardcore Liberals are seeing him for what he is,,a lying scak of #### who will say anything to keep his cushy job and stealing millions in tax payer dollars for himself and his buddys,,,let's have a HUGE internet party when the TURD gets flushed down the toilet,really make sure he's humiliated to no end,
    More of that attitude please. We've got this. Flush the turd as he says. #fullsemiauto has entered the chat......

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Above49TH View Post
    How will the fire arms related industry be compensated for this corporate attack.
    They won't because, as you say later on in another post: they have our money. If one of my top five favorite sporting suppliers goes out of business (or all of them, for that fact) the Antis, the Liberals, the NDP, the Greens... they all see it as a victory to buy more votes. They expect gun shop owners like Mr.Wolverine and his employees to go on welfare, build "green energy" or become soy farmers.

When gun control doesn't buy them votes then they will move back to missing Indigenous women, climate change, oil pipeline spills, or whatever else they can. All these things including gun control for them is a currency to buy votes. The proof is in pandering to the lowest and most common denominator instead of trying to get real solutions.

I believe that in truth the Libs and other anti-gun political parties know that gun control doesn't work, so they have an infinite ability to use gun control and violence to buy votes from the continued death, suffering and violence by criminals to Canadians.
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest

Last edited by tlovell; 07-03-2020 at 03:39 PM.
    CCFR Member

Quote Originally Posted by tlovell View Post
    In conversation with someone who wasn't pro gun.

"Isn't it knowing you are surrendering a weapon that has no place in our society compensation enough?"

Unfortunately this one persons point of view.
    Short answer: NO

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Compensation will consist of being sodomized with a dry post hole auger.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast