Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Remington Returns

CGN Ultra frequent flyer SuperCub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerPark View Post
    I'll believe it when they bring back the 700 Titanium into regular production.
    ........ and listen to other consumer demands and do a better job of supporting it's products.

Also, Remington 700s used to be "THE MOST ACCURATE OUT OF THE BOX" , but seems to have lost that reputation to others including Savage and Tikka. Remington needs to live up to their old sales slogan again. Trigger recalls and the Marlin fiasco along with sliding quality have hurt them a lot. I have lots of Remingtons in the safe, but none of them were new to me except an old 870 Special Purpose that I bought back new in the 90s.
    ........ Hark, a Fudd draweth nigh.

Quote Originally Posted by ponymusic View Post
    "Like that popular/easy girl in high school" - they couldn't find a better metaphor?
    Loved those girls ..... very deeply

Remington still has allot of potential, improving qc will help. Modernizing some of their older traditional looking models wouldn't hurt either. Remington 7600 with a multi caliber option, simplified dissassembly and more options for barrel length would be great. Or maybe bring back an upgraded Rem 750 - with same options, especially dissassembly simplified.

Quote Originally Posted by ponymusic View Post
    "Like that popular/easy girl in high school" - they couldn't find a better metaphor?
    No ####. The prev is just to strong in them.

they usually trim the fat (management) sub-contract some parts (china) to make the item cheaper to produce but with no reduction on the selling price - in theory this will boost your bottom line in the short term or at least while he is there and then good bye jack

Better get the quality control back on track. Get customer confidence and youll sell more product.
    Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank
    Give a man a bank and he can rob the world

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12